Shut the.............Shut up.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

There are a couple of champions that don't seem bad to me, and I like some of the champions' quotes.

They just say things too often. I won't play Cho'Gath or Malzahar any more because the sound of their voices is so abrasive and they just won't....stop.....talking...

(Ordering Cho'Gath to move) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me: UmmmmmNo, man. Just move over to the tower. (seconds later) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. No they aren't. Stop talking, you loud SOB. (seconds later, drowning out combat) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Good lord, you actually drown out the sounds of combat. Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me (glaring at Cho'gath): You are from the void, aren't you? You're here to kill us, and you are speaking the syllables of insanity from the void into a megaphone to break our wills, aren't you? Heh, heh hehCho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me (laughter turning to crying): STOP IT! MAKE IT STOP!

So anyway my request is to reduce the frequency that champions use phrases other than very concise acknowledgement phrases (like our dear Rammus. Okay.) and when a character is going to have an altered voice, let it be something that is clear and not too hard on the old eardrums.

*Standing like Ash on Army of Darkness* WHO'S WITH ME?!

**EDIT** whoops, wrong forum. Takin' it over to the audio feedback forum.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisibleally View Post
There are a couple of champions that don't seem bad to me, and I like some of the champions' quotes.

They just say things too often. I won't play Cho'Gath or Malzahar any more because the sound of their voices is so abrasive and they just won't....stop.....talking...

(Ordering Cho'Gath to move) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me: UmmmmmNo, man. Just move over to the tower. (seconds later) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. No they aren't. Stop talking, you loud SOB. (seconds later, drowning out combat) Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Good lord, you actually drown out the sounds of combat. Cho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me (glaring at Cho'gath): You are from the void, aren't you? You're here to kill us, and you are speaking the syllables of insanity from the void into a megaphone to break our wills, aren't you? Heh, heh hehCho'Gath: FLoOgriND ChEeSiNS **CURDS UPON** SITH GIRLS'D. Me (laughter turning to crying): STOP IT! MAKE IT STOP!

So anyway my request is to reduce the frequency that champions use phrases other than very concise acknowledgement phrases (like our dear Rammus. Okay.) and when a character is going to have an altered voice, let it be something that is clear and not too hard on the old eardrums.

*Standing like Ash on Army of Darkness* WHO'S WITH ME?!
wut?

Fluffy1

02-03-2013

pretty sure you can turn it off in audio settings

Alvan Yakatori

02-03-2013

Ya, when will they come p with a button or something to control volume on computer. (Sarcasm).

Soferir

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
Maybe Cho already drove him insane o.o

Lostlemur

02-03-2013

u mad

If I were Jesus

02-03-2013

void2scary4u

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffy1 View Post
Well, heh...yyyeah, of course, but I don't want to play without sound and I don't hate what they say, I just wish they'd say things...ya know...less often...and not in the syllables of the void through a megaphone

I never understood how people can stand to play without sound, that bugs the heck out of me.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

but i love my gentleman cho gath D: QUIETTTTTTTT!!!

Yhufir

02-04-2013

No, bro. You can turn off just the voices. Or turn it down. You can change the volumes/mute the voices, announcer, music and SFX seperately.