Is this permaban worthy??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShaIom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6182947/#nogo

the third match is the only acception, was a bit ticked off!

Riverstyx201

02-03-2013

Game 1 you were definitely reported by trolls. Wouldn't punish based on that alone.

Game 2 you were harassing Ryze over one mistake for the entire game. Would punish.

Game 3 you admitted was punish-worthy

Game 4, you were pretty consistently rude in allchat, but the main problem I see is the fact that you called for a report on Lulu in allchat, and that's a nono.

Game 5 you were also raging pretty much the entire game from around 8 minutes onward.

And since it's a permaban, this kind of thing has obviously happened before.

ShaIom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

game 2 I can agree

game 4 I wasnt even negative, its not against the summoners code to say report someone for intent feeding when they say it in chat.

game 5 Raging isnt against the summoners code, raging at teammates is. i was pissed that i was being owned, i did nothing wrong in 3/5 of those games

SwaT Kakuro

02-03-2013

You played Shaco? Instaban! Just kidding, but on a serious note:

Raging is against the summoners code.
Again, game 1 was troll reported, and i would ignore that one.
Game 2, you were, and admit to being rough on ryze.
Game 3, you were rude at times. Idk if I would punish for it, but my finger would hover over punish.
Game 4, Really rude.
Game 5, raging,

Its not a matter of being punishable for ALL the games. Even on offense is punishable. Having at least 3 games punishable just makes pressing punish very easy.

Also, the fact that this is a permaban means two things. 1, you are a repeat offender and have been banned/warned before. 2, RIOT staff have reviewed the case and have given you the permaban. The general tribunal can not cause permabans.

xGradiusx

02-03-2013

Yeah, in Game 5 you were raging quite a bit. Using profanity, even if it's masked or abbreviated is still negative. Keep that attitude positive, it's just a game!

AutisticSkills

02-03-2013

I'd permaban your for jungling with Jarv. 23 cs the first game? how is that even possible????

Desperado Dave

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaIom View Post
game 2 I can agree

game 4 I wasnt even negative, its not against the summoners code to say report someone for intent feeding when they say it in chat.

game 5 Raging isnt against the summoners code, raging at teammates is. i was pissed that i was being owned, i did nothing wrong in 3/5 of those games
I agree, not permaban worthy, I do see that game 3 u were raging at players. Try to push for reform of the permabanning system, wouldnt a time ban and details of how to improve help you reform your behavior?

Riverstyx201

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado Dave View Post
I agree, not permaban worthy, I do see that game 3 u were raging at players. Try to push for reform of the permabanning system, wouldnt a time ban and details of how to improve help you reform your behavior?
If you've been perma'd, you've already had at least a couple time bans. Perma bans are the last step on the punishment ladder, so this has happened before.

SwaT Kakuro

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverstyx201 View Post
If you've been perma'd, you've already had at least a couple time bans. Perma bans are the last step on the punishment ladder, so this has happened before.
Exactly. After being punished once, or even warned; you are on probation. And like the US justice system if you break rules while on probation, the sentence gets worse and worse.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaIom View Post
game 2 I can agree

Based upon this, you agree that you were toxic, and that you deserved punishment. Riot determined that because of your repeated poor behaviour a permaban was in order.

I do not know where the problem lies, you were toxic a number of times, received numerous opportunities to correct your behaviour and chose not to correct. Now you again want one more chance.

Tribunal working as intended.