Problem with lag(But i actually aren't lagging) Come read and help please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Heretic

02-04-2013

So, I usually ping around 65 and my pings been jumping up into the 500's after this patch. Its really obnoxious, and is really making playing my favorite characters unbearable. I like skill shot champs and it seems like every time there is a team fight or something is going down important the lag starts.
Internet provider: Cablelynx

FearTheLinger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

just uninstalled the game after raging about this last night.... I have been giving my ISP complete hell... only to find out it doesn't happen in other games... GRRRR

edit: reinstalling now because I am cursed with HOPE that it might be better!

King Heretic

02-04-2013

Quote:
just uninstalled the game after raging about this last night.... I have been giving my ISP complete hell... only to find out it doesn't happen in other games... GRRRR

Lets us know if it works, I would reinstall windows 7 if i thought it would fix it....

Sanadoz

02-04-2013

Same with me.

WiIdYordIe

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheLinger View Post

yeah do update us if this helps please

Tasius

02-04-2013

I have submitted a ticket regarding these issues, it seems that it is a patch issue for various people. my ping will rise from 83 ms (normal ping for me) to 190-230 MS during the game and stay there for quite some time and spike constantly causing the 1-2 second delays on my attacks or character walking. Which in my eyes makes the game unplayable for me seeing as I never have played with lag before I am not use to it.

I have Charter internet on the east coast, so someone else having comcast this isn't an ISP issue. Has to do with the patch and it must be fixed, I won't be playing until then. Hopefully it gets fixed guys don't burden other players if you have this problem you'll only make it worse for your team.

Hope someone reads this at riot games, the entire forum post.

DeePhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

just started lagging for no reason but its not the server apprently and ym ping is normally 40-50

Good Times Panda

02-04-2013

I just hope this gets fixed soon, how am I supposed to play in s3 like this ~_~

LittleAlien

02-04-2013

I am so glad I'm not the only one right now. Anyone here have fios? Do you think it's fios?

WiIdYordIe

02-04-2013

Its doing it for me and i have comcast so it has to be riot