Problem with lag(But i actually aren't lagging) Come read and help please!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brockify

02-03-2013

Hey guys, So my ping says it's 90. That's not a problem. I have 60 FPS And it stays at 60. I Don't have lag or background programs running or anything installed. Anyways my problem is that, let's say I use attack a minion, it will have a 2 second delay. Or sometimes the minions will lag and teleport around the place. It just started and i can't figure it out.

Gelmous

02-03-2013

i'v been having lag spikes after the patch too, even though my ping is just fine my computer is running just fine, i have met bunch of players having lag spikes, riot needs to look this up

Mirror

02-03-2013

I've been lagging ever since the patch - nothing about my setup has changed, latency stays flat between 90 and 100. It's like 0.25 - 1 sec of lag every 2-3 sec.

Internet provider is Verizon FIOS

CloudchaserMLP

02-03-2013

I actually have the exact same problem, latency and fps are fine, but brief half-second intervals of lag even 2-3 seconds.

I've disabled the sound, updated a bunch of drivers, to no avail. Just started happening a few days ago.

My internet provider is also Verizon FIOS

Don Dre

02-03-2013

i have the exact same problem. ever since the patch

Rutalkin

02-03-2013

same, internet provider is AT&T

Mirror

02-03-2013

Anybody else? This has gone from sometimes-at-some-points-during-the-day to a consistent thing for me, kind of unplayable. =(

s1rk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

I'm having the same problem. I have Verizon FIOS.

Mirror

02-04-2013

One last bump

WiIdYordIe

02-04-2013

Also happening to me but most the time it will get me stuck on attempting to reconnect and actually mess up my web internet, but my internet is fine.

Internet - Comcast.