Duo bot looking for Gold+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verliswolf

02-03-2013

Me and my friend have one of the most devastating bot lane combos. we have pretty much duo bot laned exclusively for the last 1500+ games. After trying ranked we win our lanes hard but the lack of team communication and unskilled players have hurt our odds of advancing in the ladder.

We have ~95% win rate for our lane, while this doenst entirely relate to game wins, we are fairly unstoppable and dont need too much assistance.

What we want- For our skill and dependability and his carrying potential we believe we are a gold or higher bot lane, so we are looking for a team with Gold, Plat, or Diamond rating and great teamwork to try us out and see where we stand.

The catch- The reason why we are so potent bot lane is we break the meta, we usually get yelled at in queue and raged on and cause people to throw the game since they arent willing to work with us. We go AP/Support bot lane... and we murder everyone, Mostly Taric/Annie, or Kat/Amumu and many other potent combos. His average kills in ranked are around 18 with 4-5 deaths, he has carried many games. I am a Reliable tank with strong initiates.

All we need is someone to give us faith, believe in us, work with us and we can become one of the strongest ranked teams out there.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Verliswolf

02-03-2013

its legit