3 champs u hate laning against

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tacoswamper

02-04-2013

As Garen-

Teemo- What? You have a regen passive after you don't take damage for 9 seconds? Have some toxic shot and shrooms.

Diarrheaus- Darius. Because honestly, this champ makes me want to void my bowels.

Nidalee- Bush ganks? Nah have a spear that does a billion damage.

Awfully Beast

02-04-2013

A good leblanc in mid (elo hell/norms) gg.
Akali good or bad gg.
Any good twitch that knows how to pistion.

Sir Shadow Isles

02-04-2013

Champs I hate laning against::

Kassadin- I....well....it.....he's ****ING KASSADIN!!!!!!!

Trydamere- No skill+rediculous ult=easily won lane.

Leblanc- Stupidly high burst ability even when un-fed. All it takes is 1 kill for her to gain the upper hand.

That be my 2 cents.

Nexus wraith

02-04-2013

Kassadin: do I even need to elaborate?

Cassiopeia: ridiculous DOT poke, her ult, and twin fangs. It's so rare to see a good one, but when you do...

Kennen: stuns everywhere, manaless harass, invulnerability with lightning rush, and clears waves like nobody's business.

kanacho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

1. Stand behind minions idiot...
2. Use exhaust or stun him, he is immune to slows and movement impairing effects not disables.
3. Kill him quickly and run, or kill him with a DoT like ignite so you don't get instaraped by his passive, and on terms of his ult, get banshees veil or seraph's or barrier and he doesn't do anything to you at all...

Iced Cream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Garen
Singed
Olaf

Jess4755

02-04-2013

Teemo- Oh, found a shroom.... oh another shroom... oh, look! another shroom... and now I'm dead.
DARIUS!!!!!- 'R' kill, 'R' kill, 'R' kill... come on... a person with 1 finger can play this champ.
Draven- For the love of all that is holy tone the FRIGGIN DAMAGE DOWN!!!

xTheft

02-04-2013

Darius, Diana, and Dr.Mundo

Darius - I have nicknamed him press R to kill. It's just too powerful.

Diana - I don't even know what she does all I know is every time I play against her as any champion I can't kill her once.

Lux - If u happen to get in turret range early game or if you're running from her (or her team) throughout the game her snare, just lasts too long. It completely screws you over.

Only one I think is OP is Diana, Darius's nickname is just a joke, I know it doesn't actually insta-kill you, but if you have about 1/4 of your health and he uses his ult your pretty much dead.

VitaminBeer

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sore Tooth View Post
Plz give ur three least wanted champs and state briefly why.
3) Nidalee - her q can with AP items will do more damage than most ults. I leave base. Get speared. Damn. Time to recall again.

2) Master Yi - there is no getting away frm his guy. His ult will make sure of that!

1) Karthus - he is my favourite champs to play but laning against him is a death sentence. He is countered by almost every AP mid there is, but easier said than done!. He is one of those champs u dont want keep alive cuz his e will do like 300-400 dps but u also sometimes dont want to kills him cuz then u cant interrupt his ult.
darius

darius

darius

Cards and Dice

02-04-2013

...Wow, lots of Darius. Even though he's not that hard.

My 3 most annoying champs?

3) Teemo. He's not overpowered, and he doesn't kill me often, but his shrooms everywhere want to make me rip my hair off. The pokes. Fortunately, Annie can set her bear to minesweeping. And Yorick with his ghouls. And oracles helping out.

2) Akali. Dat late game burst AND innate life steal and spell vamp. Fortunately, a good team can shut her down with very hard CC.

1) Singed. He's no problem to ranged champs, but melee? I fed him so hard as Jax, it wasn't even funny. I even followed the directions on hitting him hard lv1, he didn't take much damage. Goddammit. And since we're not supposed to chase him, we can't kill him much, all we can do is try to ignore the poison and hit the enemy adc. Also, since we have no good HP shredding items this season... Ugh. Even five champs with hard Burst and CC can hardly stop him. This is me playing as an overfed Annie.

Darius isn't much of a problem, Diana isn't much, Khazix was too nerfed to be powerful, Olaf needs skillshots, and Garen is balanced. Kassadin isn't too bad, as long as you catch him without his ult. He's still annoying. But the three I listed are annoying as all hell if not very powerful.