3 champs u hate laning against

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tryce Maxwell

02-03-2013

Nidalee, Darius, and Ezreal.

I hate laning against Nidalee because she can poke, escape, close in, sustain, farm, ward, and outlast better than you can in every way possible, no matter what, against every champion, period.

I hate laning against Darius because if you are a melee, if you initiate a trading blows with him, he will kill you. End of story.

And Ezreal is just annoying.

Sore Tooth

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcharles07 View Post
anivia, think you killed her? nope egg mode..
xin, hes low hp, im full, too bad his Q is up
talon, oh hey there karthus, chillin under your tower at 95%, good thing i can kill any AP champ in about 1 second, then ult away
Lol.
About anivia, i once 'killed' her, then the egg came and i could not finish her. So she revived but just at that time my team ganked. We 'killed' her again but....nooo!! Zilean ult revived her with like 1600 health. We then killed her but nooo! Guardian angel came in! Like srsly bro?!? Shish.

Thief of Space

02-04-2013

Draaaaaaaaven: holy **** he hits so hard when im Sivir, expecting the enemy to pick ezreal or cait. Draven Taric or Leona lane = GG for you

Brand: I just cannot dodge good brand W's, they are good at placing them, also that Lich ultimate that bounces all over your face wrecks teamfights.

Wukong: Gank me? OK ill decoy juke you. Oh im ganking mid from top? EQR *An ally has been slain*

Oz SammyD X

02-04-2013

Xin Zhao: No matter how much i hit him he just tanks everything and heals it all up in just a few seconds, and can kill you with just a few hits .__.

Nidalee: Spears all day that take 0 skill, not that she is hard just that its annoying when she keeps spaming them :/

Yi: Again 0 skill, Q minions to deal damage to you and get cs, you get him low hp, he just heals it all back, rinse and repeat.

Not that these are at all hard, just really annoying and they all dont really take any skill, Nidalee without the spears takes skill but thats it, with spears she looks like a noob champ to me(just my opinions dont get mad).

Osez

02-04-2013

AP Yi- Dude wont die
Cho'Gath- Dinosaur is OP. His lane sustain is ridiculous
Miss Fortune- Hate her voice whenever she ults.

Resolute Riven

02-04-2013

suppot xin zhao. gets first blood every game.

fletche00

02-04-2013

Kat - No mana w/ short CD, she is a pain in the ass, unless I'm Syndra/Veigar that is.

Jayce - He is easy to lane against, but just pisses me off because of his disengage, then he pokes me.

Anivia - Doesn't matter if you see her Stun coming, for some reason, I just cant dodge that son of a *****!

SnowTiger

02-04-2013

Blitzcrank
Good Zed
Elise

Turmoiler

02-04-2013

Top: cho, Teemo, Darius
Mid: Akali, Karthus, Nidalee
Bot: Lol not very many but Draven, Blitz, Ez
AMAZINGLY EASY TO MASTER AND CHEAP AS ****... Mastered most myself in half a game and everyone says they OP which depends on who plays them...

Acanthus

02-04-2013

Teemo. He's just annoying. Level 1-2 he harrasses like a little *****, level 6, he starts planting mushrooms everywhere that I seem to run into throughout mid-game. There's not much fun in fighting him.

Heimerdinger. Again, he's just annoying to fight against. Though, on my favorite champions (coughXerathcough), it's more funny than annoying.

Yorick. Annoying because he's hard to beat in lane.