Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3 champs u hate laning against

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sore Tooth

02-03-2013

Plz give ur three least wanted champs and state briefly why.
3) Nidalee - her q can with AP items will do more damage than most ults. I leave base. Get speared. Damn. Time to recall again.

2) Master Yi - there is no getting away frm his guy. His ult will make sure of that!

1) Karthus - he is my favourite champs to play but laning against him is a death sentence. He is countered by almost every AP mid there is, but easier said than done!. He is one of those champs u dont want keep alive cuz his e will do like 300-400 dps but u also sometimes dont want to kills him cuz then u cant interrupt his ult.

MrSimplyDiva

02-03-2013

3) Garen - His passives makes your harass useless. His shield makes him normally tanky and his silence.. AARG!

2) Katarina - No mana with low cds :P harass all the time.

3) Kassadin - Oh? You are ganking me? R's away!

Technician Tim

02-03-2013

anivia, think you killed her? nope egg mode..
xin, hes low hp, im full, too bad his Q is up
talon, oh hey there karthus, chillin under your tower at 95%, good thing i can kill any AP champ in about 1 second, then ult away

Crimson5pheonix

02-03-2013

The only champ I don't like laning against is Lulu, but only if I'm playing Taric. Poke. Too. Stronk.

G0SU Nidalee

Recruiter

02-03-2013

garen - everything about him is annoying

pantheon - that ****ing passive and stun

wukong - always beat him bad till he gets his ult and gets few kills

MasterTopher

02-03-2013

mid

teemo: range, life sucking poison, and poison that causes you to miss

anivia: egg and she lives

kassidian: you just don't catch a kass. EVER.

Adrian Umbra

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Rumble - Resourceless merciless jerk of a laner who starts off well and scales well.

Ezrael - I can't assassinate this prettyboy due to his insane escapes and great damage mid-lategame.

Pantheon - Cuz screw this guy. His poke is excellent and his ability to gank makes him very hard to stop if he gets going.

WikkaWill

02-03-2013

Teemo - I'm a scrub so I run over shrooms and dive blind.
AP Yi - I play Fiddles mid, so it's really just boring. He meditates while I drain him as our junglers suck each other off in the bush waiting for one of us to get low, which can not happen.
Singed - Just stop telling me how good you are. You're past my turret with 10% HP and it's all your team's fault that I have your T2 down already. Stop feeding and calling it "pro baiting lol u all die 1v1 me". Because you're able to kill my brain-dead Vayne that thinks her passive means "CHASE UNTIL UR DED". She has 6 boots and is wondering why she isn't going faster.

Rogue Revenant

02-03-2013

Olaf - I H-A-T-E Olaf

The last two are junglers so no I'm not laning against them but I don't like seeing them.

Nocturne - Everytime I see him I feel like I hear him say "Oh you put up wards? That's cute." ULTIMATE "SUP!"

Skarner -

Dear Skarner,

Please die screaming in a fire.

Sincerely, Drakenborn

To clarify I don't think any of these champs are OP. I just don't like them.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-03-2013

as ahri
ezreal- he's just gonna suddenly get really aggressive as though he'll accomplish something and run away after he fails repeatedly
teemo-ಠ_ಠ random mushrooms
tf- OAo mother **** 3 card hitbox so stronk! You can't just run up and dodge it cuz after you get so close they just don't miss