Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gamezombie's Bug Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GameZombie

02-03-2013

I plan to update this thread from now on with all my bug reports..

First bug of the day is playing with an akali in solo ranked and she got a double knockdown indicator on an inhibitor.

Second game: Happened again on the mid inhib when lux killed it will be getting a screenshot in a bit

Third game: Bug is hard to pin down but here is what I have. It seems when the mid inhib falls first on the purple side, falls to either lux or akali, it gives a double icon (still testing repro steps with video this time)

Fourth Game: Tried a custom with only lux no skin and killed the inhib and only got the one inhib kill. (have video if nesscerary) Digging up game characters and will try a custom bot with them in-game)

Fifth game: Tried just karthus on pg and got all regular icons will test more tommorow because now is the time for sleep.

Added DxDiag Log

End log: 2/3/2013

2/9/13
Back Again testing and came across a bug with the patcher. Attaching image.

Bidorr the Great

02-03-2013

This is relevant to my interests.

Komeiji Koishi

02-03-2013

Quote:
GameZombie:
I plan to update this thread from now on with all my bug reports..

First bug of the day is playing with an akali in solo ranked and she got a double knockdown indicator on an inhibitor.

Screenshot, video, DxDiag or R3D Log from that game please?

Sir Azural

02-03-2013

Looks like the same bug: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3078463

GameZombie

02-03-2013

bump with new info

Cheiron

Huntsman

02-03-2013

Could you give more specifics? Repro steps? Game conditions (what champs were in the game, how far into the game, how many inhibs already down, etc.)?

I have yet to encounter this.

Sir Azural

02-03-2013

I haven't seen it either. But it definitely seems to be happening to a good number of people. Maybe it's only specific champions or items?

So far I've seen Karthus, Akali, Veigar, Nami, Heimer, Lux and Twitch listed as (sometimes?) getting the extra trigger. I wonder if it's related to the bug people have been posting about getting double kills on the same person.

GameZombie

02-03-2013

Quote:
Lord Azural:
Looks like the same bug: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3078463

yeah this is the bug im trying to repro except mine was on summoners rift

GameZombie

02-09-2013

bump with updated bug