WTF is with league point distribution?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dane Belthound

02-03-2013

First off 6 out of my last 10 games has had an afk/dc. Awesome already.

Finally I get 3 games without an afk and craziness ensued. I got 3 wins. I am at 50 league points.

Game number four begins. Our graves Disconnects every 3 minutes for about 30 seconds. Aka he is useless. We proceed to get stomped. I lost HALF my league points. It took me three games to get them. THEN IN ONE GAME WITH AN AFK/DC I LOSE HALF MY POINTS? When is riot gonna do something about these morons who make this game miserable?

And for those idiots who try to claim that 50% of my games are with afk and 50% with one on the other team. YOu are stupid. I have kept track. In the lats month to month and a half I have had 26 afks on my team. 4 on the other team.

Feleas

02-04-2013

I feel your pain. Riot's royally effed this up. They need to make the ranked system be personal performance based because if you're solo queue and already having that, you're stuck with that for the entire season by the looks of it as you'll be paired up with the same garbage over and over. I snowball when I'm playing evelynn or ezreal, and I win my lane and get fed. Then, get this, then I see my team's feeding, getting countered hard. we lose and I lose points because the rest of my team can't perform. Thanks for sticking me in Division Hell Riot.

Roman God

02-04-2013

bump

NauFirefox

02-05-2013

I have the same issue, please check out my thread, it may help the pre-game, though, I have yet to make one for the mid-game.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3088240

Deathion

02-06-2013

Yea **** you riot