Banned for not being good with a champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thc Zerg

02-03-2013

The first case is clearly understandable I have a brother whom i share this account with and he says some pretty stupid things on this game which im surprised hasnt gotten me permabanned before but for the second game i dont believe i should be banned due to the fact i am not good with kat... Please review this it went from a 2 week ban to a perma ban within a day...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6087817/#nogo

Shelzin

02-03-2013

It's a free game. FREE to play. Why are you sharing an account?

Thc Zerg

02-03-2013

Well I am 21 and he is 16 and my family is poor and he doesnt have money for purchasing skins and champions...So I allow him to play my account from his computer at my parents house. Not all of us have money to purchase things. Sorry that we aren't middle class..

Riverstyx201

02-03-2013

He doesn't need skins to play the game though... and if he's getting your accounts banned as you claim, then he needs his own account.

Everything that actually affects the way you play the game can be purchased with IP. "I don't have the money for 2 accounts" isn't really an excuse.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thc Zerg View Post
Well I am 21 and he is 16 and my family is poor and he doesnt have money for purchasing skins and champions...So I allow him to play my account from his computer at my parents house. Not all of us have money to purchase things. Sorry that we aren't middle class..
Considering you don't have to pay money to buy champion nor is having a skin required for playing a champion or the game, your brother can still earn IP to buy a champion and live without having the skin for a champion.

EDIT:

I would punish case 2, offensive langauge + neg. attitude.

Thc Zerg

02-03-2013

Realistically Life has excuses and reasons in everything. A reason can be an excuse to people instead of a fact. Yes I understand this is free to play, yes I understand this is not a good technical reason but in all fairness who likes spending 20-30 games saving up 6300 ip points to buy a single champion, I have you guys breathing down my neck about this game being free to play, but for people like me who pour money into this to have skins and to have the newest of new champions my brother made a mistake in the first game. I am just pointing to the fact that I got banned for being bad with katarina which is beyoned my mind. But i just want my account back I am changing my password and he will no longer be playing it until he learns manners in game.

Fanaticmogg

02-03-2013

I'm pretty certain that account sharing is against the EULA, anyways. I don't think that using it as an excuse is likely to get your ban overturned.