What should be done about the number of wins parameter?

New system is fine as is. 1 16.67%
More emphasis should be put on number of wins. 1 16.67%
Less emphasis should be put on number of wins. 1 16.67%
Number of wins parameter should be gotten rid of entirely. 1 16.67%
The old system was fine. 2 33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Feedback on the New Queue System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capn Of Capns

02-03-2013

I want this thread to be pure feedback about the new NORMAL, not ranked, matchmaking system. If you want them to change it back actually give your reasoning behind why, not just the normal "Rit plz, i dnt lik it." I'm hoping we can keep this mature and informative so Riot has a good source to gauge how their changes have gone over.

For my part, I like the idea of using number of wins as an additional parameter in matchmaking; having said that, I find the practice of it to be negatively impacting my games. When I play games with my friends (and their friends) who have 700-1200 wins I hold my own pretty well despite my only having 425 wins. Now when I solo queue I find myself stuck with... inexperienced players. For my part I'd like the significance of number of wins to be lowered further, or the hidden elo to be even higher of a priority.

Capn Of Capns

02-03-2013

You know, I thought this would be a good idea; group all the opinions and points into one thread on the proper forums section. Guess I was horribly wrong. Let's all continue to post thousands of threads in general with nothing but whining! Woo! Dat community.

Capn Of Capns

02-03-2013

Great googly moogly, a second vote!

Troa

02-03-2013

The change is new enough we can't really gauge the effect properly yet.

Capn Of Capns

02-04-2013

That's true, but right this moment it seems to be doing horribly for me. It's hard to gets wins with horrible teammates, but you need wins to not play with horrible teammates.

Capn Of Capns

02-10-2013

Still doing horribly for me.