Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Digi-Art GIF Progress - VI & Teemo (+Question)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Private Pancakes

02-03-2013

I am mostly posting this due to not being able to find an answer online, and didn't want to post in the Fan Art Section without having something to show XD.

Are you suppose to get a confirmation E-mail after sending your piece in? I've sent it, and updated it I think 2 more times, but it always tells me I have one entry rather than 3. So I'm bit scared on if its working or not >.> There has been no e-mail from them at all, and I tried contacting Support but apparently they do not answer this type of question.

As for my Entry Progress!

Vi and Teemo is having a practice sparring match! Vi promises not to hit too hard while malevolently hiding her new toy: The Frostborn Gauntlet. However, Teemo knows what's coming!

I'll post the actual picture if anyone wants to see it I guess.

OfRedAndBlue

02-03-2013

Whoooa. That's amazing! You have superb colouring skills.

PS - is it just me, or is that a turret looking a lot like Draven?

EDIT: Oh yeah, I wish I could know the answer to your question as well, I submitted an entry too and it seemed to go through/said it was entered, but I wish there was an email or something letting you know they got it for sure! I didn't know you could update your entry though, so that is good news!

Aulay

02-03-2013

Wow thats amazing! I was sitting here possibly thinking about what I'd do if I entered the contest but I couldn't think of anything ;w;

On the Contest's FAQ there is a post made by MsPudding that says "I'd be happy to answer additional questions via twitter and the forum threads themselves. Using #DigiArtFAQ for replies!"
So if you cant find an answer from anyone else you might try this :3

Private Pancakes

02-03-2013

Thanks so much~, I guess I'll have to hope she looks at this post, if not I suppose I'll make a twitter account. Have no idea how it works tho.

And Yes, The tower MAY be draven

Dredge Mammus

02-03-2013

The Draven takeover.
It has begun...

OfRedAndBlue

02-03-2013

Haha, I LOVE it. Welcome to the League of Draven!!

JKGN

02-03-2013

several ppl have already ask mspudding about the "one entry" message, she replied she has the guy's 5 ENTRIES.. so just dont fret about the one msg thing.