I think Katarina needs another buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feefeekiller

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eninya View Post
Pre-rework Katarina must've made you cry yourself to sleep every night because the current iteration of Katarina doesn't have a laning phase worth a ****. Now, imagine if Lotus was 3 seconds with the KI bonus and the 35% DR on Shunpo.

Oh how far she has actually fallen as an APC.
I'm still speaking to my therapist about this

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feefeekiller View Post
I understand she is a late-game, team fight champion, however it is too easy for her to pick back up. If your entire team has to focus the entire game on keepin a single champion down because you know that if she "Gets back on her feet" she will snowball like it's her divine right, I think that means she is too strong. Any champion that has been shut down should get some attention to keep them that way, but when it becomes one of your entire team's top priorities, I think it means something needs to be done.
If it takes your entire team to keep her down, then either
(a) you're doing it wrong
(b) your teammate assigned to the job is doing it wrong
(c) she got smart and farmed where you guys wouldn't threaten her, and none of you expected her to be any good when she came back into the fight because you thought she was still level 4

I'm almost willing to put all my money on C. Almost. I've been around these forums too long.

Feefeekiller

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
If it takes your entire team to keep her down, then either
(a) you're doing it wrong
(b) your teammate assigned to the job is doing it wrong
(c) she got smart and farmed where you guys wouldn't threaten her, and none of you expected her to be any good when she came back into the fight because you thought she was still level 4

I'm almost willing to put all my money on C. Almost. I've been around these forums too long.
Maybe you're right, honestly as a support-main I dislike end-game hypercarries. All my hard work feeding my adc kills in lane and midgame just gets thrown out the window. It's extremely frustrating. I rarely mid, as 99% of the time support is the role that is needed to be filled and that's what I do best. I'll try and stick my neck out in to midlane to see how it works, as a majority of games have kat mid, I'm guessing because her endgame is so easy and amumu is a popular blind pick jungler. Double-R = GG. I'll admit, you guys have shown me the other side of Kat. I think I wrapped myself too angrily in her end-game to see she has a bad lane, and she's very roaming dependent. Thank you all who did not shout bile at me for QQing about Kat, it probably gets annoying for you Kat players.