I think Katarina needs another buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperShadonic

02-03-2013

She is annoying as hell. Can't remember the last time she hadnt triple killed in a game. Even when we all CC her kill her but triple kill once a match is like a sacred pilgrimage she must attend to.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperShadonic View Post
She is annoying as hell. Can't remember the last time she hadnt triple killed in a game. Even when we all CC her kill her but triple kill once a match is like a sacred pilgrimage she must attend to.
how many times have you built bulwark?

Feefeekiller

02-04-2013

My reason for saying Katarina is broken as all hell is because many MANY games I have played where the opposing team's Kat is a bad player and is shut down in lane, but mid game comes along and all she has to do is shunpo and do her spin to wins and then she gets kills all over and suddenly you cant do **** against her because out of nowhere she got fed and gg.

Hayaishi

02-04-2013

She's just easy to feed IMO.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

kat ults anyone who has any utility comes in kat ult stops... kta dies... dead kat.:I

ThEKiD96

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feefeekiller View Post
LOL JK She's been OP since her rework, I cannot comprehend why she got buffed. It feels like Riot is saying "yeah, Kat's op, but she's not gamebreakingly op. Yet. We're fixing that."
Your Sarcasm kinda backfired. Katarina got nerfed more than she did buffed. You cant stop her Q once it is flying at you but it is easy to interrupt her ult so regardless of what AP ratio it has, if you interrupt it she cant get all her damage off. I once hurled a Q at a Kassadin. He ulted and flashed to try and escape. He just typed "wtf" after my blade finally hit him.

IonDragonX

02-04-2013

Quote:
LOL JK She's been OP since her rework, I cannot comprehend why she got buffed. It feels like Riot is saying "yeah, Kat's op, but she's not gamebreakingly op. Yet. We're fixing that."
Actually, her R is very, very susceptible to CC. So moving damage there and off of her other spells is an overall nerf.

BoresRaptor

02-04-2013

stop cry kid and learn how counter her

ZachTheApathetic

02-04-2013

Look at her winrate. below 50% .http://www.lolking.net/champions/katarina#statistics
It's because she's so easily counterable. Silence, knockup, stun. Just one, thats all you need. Almost all her damage is from her ult. Stop her ult, stop her.

cc and kill her first like you should any apc and she's done for the fight. If you can't reach her first. Save a cc for when she ults.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
My reason for saying Katarina is broken as all hell is because many MANY games I have played where the opposing team's Kat is a bad player and is shut down in lane, but mid game comes along and all she has to do is shunpo and do her spin to wins and then she gets kills all over and suddenly you cant do **** against her because out of nowhere she got fed and gg.
So what you're saying is that if you shut down a champion, and then let them get kills, they bounce back?

WHO. ****ING. KNEW?

Oh, wait, any intelligent player did.