I think Katarina needs another buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feefeekiller

02-03-2013

LOL JK She's been OP since her rework, I cannot comprehend why she got buffed. It feels like Riot is saying "yeah, Kat's op, but she's not gamebreakingly op. Yet. We're fixing that."

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-03-2013

she's not OP or UP. she's can do alot of nice things. You can change her but she isnt gonna be OP unless you do anything dramatic.

Crimson5pheonix

02-03-2013

*average lol player looking at Nami*
What? Utility isn't damage, UP.

*average lol player looking at Katarina*
What?! 4 damage abilities! OP NURF NAO ROIT PLZ!

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

She got nerfed, you absolute ****ing ******.

MasterTopher

02-03-2013

all riot had to do to balance her was but a cap on her ult cast number. I play Diana and I can only cast my ult double if I land a Q first. Kat can just spin after shunpo-in to every low champ and get a kill and an auto ult refresh.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTopher View Post
all riot had to do to balance her was but a cap on her ult cast number. I play Diana and I can only cast my ult double if I land a Q first. Kat can just spin after shunpo-in to every low champ and get a kill and an auto ult refresh.
Yes, because comparing an AP bruiser to an AP assassin is a completely fair assessment.

Her ultimate cannot auto-refresh unless she gets at least two kills/assists AND almost max CDR. More importantly, Diana's ultimate's BASE cooldown is less than 1/3 Katarina's, and Diana deals more consistent DPS than Katarina. Different champions, different advantages.

Compare Katarina to other assassins like Leblanc, Kassadin and Akali.

K Y

Master Recruiter

02-03-2013

She was OP before, now she is broken. All of these negative feedback you are getting are just people who have multiple accounts and are Kat fanboys.

JustMyBassCannon

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylesama View Post
She was OP before, now she is broken. All of these negative feedback you are getting are just people who have multiple accounts and are Kat fanboys.
"Hey look at me, I'm a **** who can assume that everyone else is wrong on the internet, when my own merits are probably worth about as much as the nickel I **** out yesterday!"

This is what you sound like. I'll just drop to your level for today, because it's really ****ing entertaining.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-03-2013

Quote:
the ahri fancult is amused with your desperate attempt to nerf reality.

Crimson5pheonix

02-03-2013

Quote:
This is my favorite argument, "they must use the champ if they don't think they need a nerf". Personally, I like to turn that argument around. You must have played Kat a few times and lost, so now you're angry that you can't even win with an easy to play champ. Wow, that makes arguing easy.