Stereotype the player based on the champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balatee

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerricka View Post
Don't hate on heavy metal. Probably the best genre of music behind rock. \m/
classical #1

Biggie Slim

02-03-2013

Rammus
-Ok.

H1ghspeedGG

02-03-2013

Ezreal - Pretty boys who LOOOOOOOVE attention (which is why hes my fav)

KasPWI

02-03-2013

Ahri
People who fail to play skillshot based champions but think that Ryze is boring and weak. When they see an enemy with 50% HP they proceed to press all the buttons (as always missing the E) and feel incredibly good when getting a kill.

Lee Sin
40 year old jobless ****** smashing his face against the keyboard and getting kills all day. Thinks he has skill.

Singed
Teenager that has been smoking too much pot and is too lazy/tired to APM his autos and skills, thus picking Singed. Proceeds to stack mana and mana regen items to stay in lane with Q active all game farming/pushing while enjoying the munchies with the left hand.

Vayne
Tryhard 12 year old CoD players.

cmck

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasPWI View Post
Singed
Teenager that has been smoking too much pot and is too lazy/tired to APM his autos and skills, thus picking Singed. Proceeds to stack mana and mana regen items to stay in lane with Q active all game farming/pushing while enjoying the munchies with the left hand.
You win. You just.... win.

Anivia- Self entitled *******s that think the buffs revolve around them and if they don't get their way will troll wall you all game and call it an accident.

InertBlowfish

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmck View Post
You win. You just.... win.

Anivia- Self entitled *******s that think the buffs revolve around them and if they don't get their way will troll wall you all game and call it an accident.
Considering I'm the only Anivia player I ever encounter in ranked games, I resent that statement and never take any buffs until around 25 minutes.

Caitlyn players: Either stomp so hard you give up at 10 minutes in lane and are really nice people, or are so horrible are playing Caitlyn that you want to shoot yourself in the knee when you're supporting them; the bads ones are always that ones that complain about no MIA's and no ganks from the friendly jungler.

Capn Of Capns

02-03-2013

Teemo- The players who when they were new discovered Teemo and, like their blanket from childhood, have yet to grow up enough to leave him behind. It is my honest opinion that Teemo was made for new players, so whenever I see a Teemo player, especially AP Teemo, I assume they have no skill and/or metaphorical balls. AD Teemo players have half a metaphorical ball.

Fiddlesticks- Another champion that should only be used by new people. He's so incredibly broken early game that experienced players should feel ashamed after using him.

Tryndamere- Yet another champion that should only be used by new people but is still used by "experienced" players. Entirely too aggressive, relying purely on ult and spinning through terrain to not die and feed horribly. Everyone subconsciously hates him, so he tends to become the tank without even needing tank items because of his ult.

Darius- Darius players are insecure in their laning abilities, so they choose Darius since he has those bleeds. If they don't think they can completely steamroll a champion they use Decapitate and run away until level 6, at which point they throw caution to the wind, fervently hoping their true damage ult will give them the kill.

Fizz- I've literally only ever seen trolls, or soon-to-be-trolls, use Fizz. Not once have I met a nice Fizz player- nice people don't use Fizz is the only explanation.

Shen- a very passive person, they won't stick their neck out unless they have the full team behind them- or they can ult in to make an evenish fight suddenly very uneven.

Twitch- A very cowardly person, they love the fact they can go stealthed to run away, and during teamfights can hit their ultimate to stand a mile away and snipe people.

Malzahar- Tend to be jerks who enjoy toying with mid lane until level 6, at which point they faceroll their keyboard and end with R to secure kills. Tend to be petulant when people who were supposed to die from R survive it and then kill them, or are saved by team.

Cho'Gath- Players who go Cho'gath enjoy the feeling of invincibility he has, and as such tend to be reckless when diving towers. I notice Cho'gath players tend to behave much like Godzilla. That's neither negative nor positive, just what I've noticed (and felt).

Kassadin- Sadistic a**hats, they love nothing more than to ult in, burst, and then continue to chase the champ while banging them with his sword. Players who play Kass tend to chase a little too hard because of his ult, but because of his ult usually end up not feeding too hard.

Zed/Rengar/Kha'zix- Z/R/K players tend to be overly aggressive, relying on his "new champ opness" to net them kills; they don't seem to have realized he's not that op anymore and their recklessness is just showing how unskilled they are.

Karthus- Two kinds of people play Karthus. 1. the people who are new to mid, or scared of mid, and just want a farming champion who can net them kills with his ultimate if a teammate almost wins a fight but loses. Type 1 Karthus tend to be a detriment to their team. 2. The people who while maybe not new to mid, seem to be new to the game. They dive into fights recklessly, not caring if they die because of his passive. They are usually in the middle of teamfights, doing damage with their aoe and wall, and once dead they ult (if they didn't already try to ult right before dying). Type 2 Karthus also tends to be a detriment to their team.

Ahri- tend to be new, or very scared of dying. Went Ahri purely for her escape ultimate.

Katarina- There isn't really a stereotype to be put on Kat because she's almost as widely played as Teemo. People who go Katarina are unwilling to try out new champions, instead sticking with the tried and true champ. That's neither negative nor positive, just how it is.

Karma/Urgot/Janna/Udyr/Poppy/Skarner/Swain/Xerath- The hipster of LoL, they want to play a champion that's incredibly rare to actually see on the field. Because of this they tend to be horrible. (Actually wrote this before seeing pWasHere, after I saw him I added Xerath)

pWasHere

02-03-2013

Karma/Viktor/Xerath - Hipsters

Cass/Ori/Anivia/Syndra - People who want to think they are cool because they play high skillcap champions (I am totally this person, ill admit)

Elise/Yorick/Kass/Talon/Draven/Blitzcrank - These people want to watch the world burn, beginnig by making their lane opponents want to kill themselves

420Templar

02-03-2013

Nautilus: Tends to just go with whatever. You ask for a gank. Sure, why not. Naut players want to win, they just don't particularly care what they have to do to get there.

Katarina: 12 year old kids who just lost a game of Call of Duty and want to slam their face into the keyboard to win. Then they feed.

Ezreal: Sheep

Nami: Overly calculating to the point of overthinking everything that could possibly happen.

Trolosaurus

02-03-2013

Fizz: If they are doing well, really pleasant, nice guys, kinda funny. If they aren't doing well, they are some of the whiniest players you have ever seen.