Stereotype the player based on the champ

12345612 ... 24
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elgreezy

02-03-2013

Sona - Usually decent players but they treat KS'ing like an artform.

Alistar - Excessively uses words like "bro" or "dude". Typically failed junglers who support now. Mostly metalheads IRL.

Thresh - Trendy types who think playing champs in unconvensional ways makes them hip. They tend to be decent players though so I don't mind getting one in my lane.

Elgreezy

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lujei View Post
That is completely the reason why I play Lulu, seriously
That's okay though cause Lulu is a great support. Teemo OTOH just sucks at anything he does.

Novasurge

02-03-2013

People that play Lux are closet psychopaths that delight in the torture of others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryiel View Post
When I play Lux I make sure to spam my laugh as much as I can
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case.

Sarah Lee

02-03-2013

Akali players - Frequently lose their lane but end up with a lot of kills anyway. Will usually also die a lot, but they think they're the best player on the team because of all the kills they have.

People who pick Nidalee support (or other unconventional supports) - Generally they just want to play a carry but they got landed with support. They often skip on buying wards/sightstone and instead pick up doran's rings or a tear. Their mentality is to go for kills, not help the carry, and it's not uncommon for them to die attempting to kill an enemy.

Heimerdinger/Teemo players - They pick their champ based on the fact that they want to win their lane, and this is what these two champs excel at. These players find it too difficult to win their lane with another champion that has more usefulness for the team late game. Often they don't even do that well in their lane and may even lose it because they get outplayed.

TF players - Always either really good or really bad. They will get fed and carry your team, or feed like crazy.

amerricka

02-03-2013

Teemo - Mexican

Fate000

02-03-2013

Darius - Selfish 10 year old boys that want to appear mature, but fail miserably. Prone to raging with excessive swearing whenever someone on their team makes a mistake. Usually have an offensive username of some sort, or, failing that, something grim about death. They like Heavy Metal and trash everything not hardcore enough.

(That gives an idea of my opinion on both Darius players and fans of Heavy Metal)

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Lulu players - truly love them some purple

amerricka

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate000 View Post
Darius - Selfish 10 year old boys that want to appear mature, but fail miserably. Prone to raging with excessive swearing whenever someone on their team makes a mistake. Usually have an offensive username of some sort, or, failing that, something grim about death. They like Heavy Metal and trash everything not hardcore enough.

(That gives an idea of my opinion on both Darius players and fans of Heavy Metal)
Don't hate on heavy metal. Probably the best genre of music behind rock. \m/

ViashinoWizard

02-03-2013

Gentleman Cho'Gath - Friendly, or at least courteous. Will start the game by typing some variation of "GL HF" in all-chat. Will land their Q regularly and win their lane because they've been playing Cho since before they could buy tier 3 runes.

Fate000

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerricka View Post
Don't hate on heavy metal. Probably the best genre of music behind rock. \m/
A Darius player, are you?

Just kidding... I've just never met a fan of Heavy Metal that I'd like to hang out with. Maybe I'm just really unlucky.

Oh, and:

Olaf - Like yelling at the top of their lungs when they attack. They are here only to bash enemies' faces in, not care about that trifle called strategy. Tend to build only offence, even if they're feeding, and will not listen to those that tell them not to, generally raging at the latter.

(I am unkind towards bruisers today, it seems.)

12345612 ... 24