Stereotype the player based on the champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Capn Of Capns

02-05-2013

Double bump.

800eloPubtrash

02-05-2013

darius - very skilled player
teemo - very nice player

PikaRioCed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Darius - jerk
Soraka - relaxed/motherly player
Yi/Tryndamere - dumb idiot who runs into fights and gets killed
Sona - team-player
Ezreal - just here for the Pulsefire skin
Mundo - goes where he pleases
Lee Sin - tryhard
Udyr - older person, probably a father
Vayne - derpy OR never talks, carries hard, no-nonsense

Capn Of Capns

02-05-2013

When I get interested in a thread, it never dies! Til my interest dies.

The thing about Vayne is her silver bolts make her a late game carry because she decimates the tanks. Unfortunately, her early-mid game is absolutely just horrible =/ I have the bad habit of when I play her I focus their tanks, which is obviously a no-no, because of her silver bolts. Those things are op on a Vayne with triple PD. You could probably build her with 6 PD and she'd still maul people. Maybe. I've never been daring enough to try this.

Capn Of Capns

02-05-2013

It. Never. Dies.

Capn Of Capns

02-06-2013

Never.

Edit: Wtf, I put that in all caps. N E V E R.

Capn Of Capns

02-06-2013

Or maybe it does =/

MTaur

02-06-2013

k, I updated my post about Nami players on page 9 for the sake of bumps:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTaur View Post
Nami players are big on lore and aesthetics, and they don't pay any attention at all to win rates, FotM, etc. They ward a lot and follow the team composition meta, but can't land tricky skillshots to save their lives, sadly - though they can land easier ones with acceptable accuracy. At any given time, their main is whoever will be getting buffed in two months - at which time some other new champ who really needs buffs will capture their hearts and they'll move on. If someone else got to pick their champs for them, they would get promoted two divisions in a week.

A Nami player will be the second one to die on your team almost every teamfight: the true baddie on your team will get caught horribly out of position, and only then will the Nami player, overcome by the irrepressible instinct to try to help, join the feeding frenzy. Only occasionally will the Nami player be the first one caught out of position. Usually Nami and the other mediocre player on your team will each get caught first once for every 3-4times the baddie gets caught first. If they learned how to cut losses better for the sake of the team, they'd get promoted two divisions in a week.

Nami players are nice people, but they go 2/8/7 most games.

(EDIT: The second paragraph of the above was later added.)

theplague1369

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Of Capns View Post
Ad voli are trolly because the whole idea of ad stacked on voli is trolly. Too strong man, too strong.

Those ones you mentioned are (no offence) not very skill oriented and passive champs. Time to grab a champ who wears his brass ones on his sleeve and charges into battle! Try Maokai. He takes a bit of skill and is very versatile. Good support, good jungler, and if you just started you're in low elo so you could probably do other lanes with him too.
No offense taken, i'm completely open on trying any champ, my brothers got me to try Fizz, he was pretty fun. I'll look into Maokai.

CoNmAn621

02-07-2013

Akali:
Jekyll and Hyde.
They're generally alright if the team is winning, but are the biggest *******s if the team is losing. And it's NEVER Akali's fault.