New Ranked Team looking for members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saruman0426

02-03-2013

Hello,
I have recently reached level 30 in game and have played through enough ranked matches to get my league. I am in bronze division 4. I have started a new ranked team called The Heroes of Middle Earth and I am looking for new members to join in so we can work our way through the ladder. I specialize in top lane and support but can play every role except jungle. I plan to play ranked matches at around 8-9pm EST on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. As I am a college student that may change due to special events but most days I will be able to be on. Send me a friend request ingame (Saruman0426) or reply to this thread if you are interested. There are several spots still open (most of the alternate slots have been filled due to scheduling conflicts). In your reply please include your summoner name, your league standings, and what role you play best. Thank you

SageLink

02-03-2013

Hi There !!!

IGN: SageLink (Bronze II)

I mostly main support and mid, but can fill every role except jungle as I am still practicing for that role when needed.

Also. Im on everyday till college starts back up in March.

zanker17

02-03-2013

this would be great i can play any spot fairly strong although mid is my strongest and jungle is my weakest. i hope wee can make this work.