Counters for the skills

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yipperpants

08-02-2009

For some skills like Annie's passive or Twitch's passive, it would be heavenly knowing how many times it have been used since their characters' gameplay relies heavily on knowing the count. The former displays a visual effect when charged, true, but I would really like to know how many more I need if I made a town trip and lost count. For other skills like the health gained from Sion's Enrage and Cho'gath's ultimate and Veigar's AP boost, it's just a boon knowing the count. I've only began this LoL journey yesterday, and I'm sure others can attribute more skills that need counters.

I'm simply suggesting counters for the skills.

(Again, if others have filed similar complaints. I saw the Cho'gath thread, but I really want this to apply to a broad range of skills that really need improvement via counters.)

Adonis

Emissary of the League

08-02-2009

Yes, we need counters and TIMERS in the buff icons for sure. They haven't updated the gui in like 3 months..

FreshLikeThresh

08-02-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yipperpants View Post
For some skills like Annie's passive or Twitch's passive, it would be heavenly knowing how many times it have been used since their characters' gameplay relies heavily on knowing the count. The former displays a visual effect when charged, true, but I would really like to know how many more I need if I made a town trip and lost count. For other skills like the health gained from Sion's Enrage and Cho'gath's ultimate and Veigar's AP boost, it's just a boon knowing the count. I've only began this LoL journey yesterday, and I'm sure others can attribute more skills that need counters.

I'm simply suggesting counters for the skills.

(Again, if others have filed similar complaints. I saw the Cho'gath thread, but I really want this to apply to a broad range of skills that really need improvement via counters.)
ya all this would be very nice