Anivia's Crystallize

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Swedish Chef

08-01-2009

Alright, so I know Anivia is probably the most balanced champion in the game currently, but I think it would be nice to see her Crystallize wall add some kind of ice-slow to it when an enemy comes within contact of it. This would make the smaller ranks of the skill actually worth something, cause as it is now, it's mostly useless until it hits rank 4. The initial ranks do nothing to impede as it should.

I'm sure this suggestion has probably been mentioned before. Other than that, everything about Anivia is perfect and I wouldnt change a thing.

NefariousRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-01-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remni View Post
Alright, so I know Anivia is probably the most balanced champion in the game currently, but I think it would be nice to see her Crystallize wall add some kind of ice-slow to it when an enemy comes within contact of it. This would make the smaller ranks of the skill actually worth something, cause as it is now, it's mostly useless until it hits rank 4. The initial ranks do nothing to impede as it should.

I'm sure this suggestion has probably been mentioned before. Other than that, everything about Anivia is perfect and I wouldnt change a thing.
I used to think the same way, but try using wall to block people in the forest and such, it becomes very powerful then, even at lower levels. It is 2x the size it used to be at lower levels, so I'd personally say right now it's perfect.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-01-2009

I think it will be way to powerful! like you said Anivia is the definition of balence, and a change like this could ruin it!

The Swedish Chef

08-01-2009

I only mention it, because I think there are certain abilities that counter it far too easily. Flash being the main one, since they could just go right passed the wall without any slowing down, and everyone knows how often Flash is used. Another thing is certain abilities such as Rammus' Spike Roll. I would think a collision with the wall should probably stop his roll, and instead he just goes right around it as if it were nothing. I know the ability needs some counters, but meh, I just think a minor slow that around the same duration as Glacial Storm's would be nice. And anyone who's played Anivia knows just how short of a duration that slow actually is.

Myll

08-02-2009

Currently I like Anivia how she is, and adding a slow effect to the wall would definitely make her overpowered. She already has a short stun, and a slow from her ulti. Giving her yet another snare would just allow more time than what is normal to kill the enemy.

TiberiusAudley

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

The Wall is one of her best and most versatile abilities, adding a slow is unnecessarily superfluous.

Revengez

Recruiter

08-02-2009

I hate her so much. The passive egg shell makes me scream....

pandamine

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

I think a buff early game (slightly larger wall) and nerf late game (slightly smaller wall) would go a long way into balancing the skill.

Victory

Adjudicator

08-02-2009

I like cryophoenix so long as the wall remains ghostable.