Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Beyond Belief Looking 4 support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Qui Gon Xur

02-03-2013

Currently looking 4 support for ranked 5's team please be 1400+ elo 1350 please have skype and not rage and be able to take criticism and practice from 8 or 9 pm pst to 3 or 4 am pst add me in game or post in this forum.

IGN:
Role:
Top champs:
Time Zone:

xAmabadman

02-03-2013

IGN: Crìmson Strìke (i have Alt keys for the I's)
Role: support
Top champs: Taric, alistar, soraka, sona, blitz
Time Zone: Pacific
Why you should be on the team: Been playing for 2 and 1/2 years have a lot of knowledge of the game and how it can be used in a team manner

LebronJames77

02-03-2013

Mclifford77
Support
Sona, Rammus, Janna,Soraka, Sejuani
Arizona time zone
I have skype i will not rage i like to get better and will not freak out when you guys help me and critize me. my elo was not that high but it was when i first stared plkaying ranked i did bad i have worked my way up from 15 games down to 10 games up with ease especially when i play support i would like to try out for your team and show you guys what i can do if u have a good adc
Josh C

LebronJames77

02-03-2013

In game in is lebronjames 77
from arizona
sona soraka janna rammus and cho and sejuani

I think i should be on your ranked team because i hjave skype will play all night with you guys listen to critizium. my elo was not that good but i have worked my way from 15 games to 10 games up mostly playing support and i would like the opportuinity to try out for ylur ranked team if u have a good adc josh

Qui Gon Xur

02-03-2013

Quote:
LebronJames77:
In game in is lebronjames 77
from arizona
sona soraka janna rammus and cho and sejuani

I think i should be on your ranked team because i hjave skype will play all night with you guys listen to critizium. my elo was not that good but i have worked my way from 15 games to 10 games up mostly playing support and i would like the opportuinity to try out for ylur ranked team if u have a good adc josh

Srry no having cho and sejuani and rammus as support champs wont cut it