Beyond Belief Looking 4 support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vitalitycross

02-03-2013

Currently looking 4 support for ranked 5's team please be 1400+ elo 1350 please have skype and not rage and be able to take criticism and practice from 8 or 9 pm pst to 3 or 4 am pst add me in game or post in this forum.

IGN:
Role:
Top champs:
Time Zone:

xAmabadman

02-03-2013

IGN: Crėmson Strėke (i have Alt keys for the I's)
Role: support
Top champs: Taric, alistar, soraka, sona, blitz
Time Zone: Pacific
Why you should be on the team: Been playing for 2 and 1/2 years have a lot of knowledge of the game and how it can be used in a team manner

LebronJames77

02-03-2013

Mclifford77
Support
Sona, Rammus, Janna,Soraka, Sejuani
Arizona time zone
I have skype i will not rage i like to get better and will not freak out when you guys help me and critize me. my elo was not that high but it was when i first stared plkaying ranked i did bad i have worked my way up from 15 games down to 10 games up with ease especially when i play support i would like to try out for your team and show you guys what i can do if u have a good adc
Josh C

LebronJames77

02-03-2013

In game in is lebronjames 77
from arizona
sona soraka janna rammus and cho and sejuani

I think i should be on your ranked team because i hjave skype will play all night with you guys listen to critizium. my elo was not that good but i have worked my way from 15 games to 10 games up mostly playing support and i would like the opportuinity to try out for ylur ranked team if u have a good adc josh

Vitalitycross

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebronJames77 View Post
In game in is lebronjames 77
from arizona
sona soraka janna rammus and cho and sejuani

I think i should be on your ranked team because i hjave skype will play all night with you guys listen to critizium. my elo was not that good but i have worked my way from 15 games to 10 games up mostly playing support and i would like the opportuinity to try out for ylur ranked team if u have a good adc josh
Srry no having cho and sejuani and rammus as support champs wont cut it