Confirmed: Nasus Q bonus damage is now critting

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Logan View Post
Even if it was a bug, why would it matter? The bonus AD added to his crits would cap 100 at best in most games, translating to a bonus 50ish damage per hit. Given how weak Nasus is in competitive play, who really would care?
Really...You can get +100 without blinking in under 20 minutes of gameplay.

Do you even play Nasus ?

Stayer

02-03-2013

AP Nasus seems less good in comparison.

Hyfe

02-03-2013

Quote:
Even if it was a bug, why would it matter? The bonus AD added to his crits would cap 100 at best in most games, translating to a bonus 50ish damage per hit. Given how weak Nasus is in competitive play, who really would care?
What are you talking about...

I'm not sure how to make this clearer for the masses.

That 500 bonus Q damage you have farmed on your Q? That wasn't critting before. Your base damage was critting and then your Q farm was being added onto it - resulting in a big fancy number. That 500 bonus damage is now ALSO being calculted in the crit... thats an extra 500 ****ing damage on your crit... If 500 extra damage on a crit doesn't seem big to you then gtfo...

NVDax

02-03-2013

Rito plz, don't fix the bug I wanna use my Riot Nasus skin...

cF Dawgy

02-03-2013

So did dropping Spirit Fire (to reduce the armor of units underneath) before attacking have anything to do with the increased damage?

This would put Caster Minion armor in the negative values, thus providing a damage increase.

KevinDelMarr

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merthalimew View Post
As long as I've played nasus, and that's been late Season 1 + Season 2, I've been able to pull of 1000+ crits on my Q when fully farmed with my trolololo IE Triforce build.
The game shows the full amount of damage you would deal from the Q in the floating numbers. It may say "Critical" but it is just telling you that the base damage Crit.

Sheen+110+(Base AD*2.5)+Q Bonus is what you are seeing. It shouldn't be difficult to reach 1k damage with sufficient Q farm, especially when you get IE

NEXMaRin

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyfe View Post
I'm gonna have fun with this until its fixed.
Yep.
I wish you luck winning.
Unfortunately, this will not help you in any ways, shape or form as you will get kited endlessly, which is his base problem.

But have fun if that's what you're into.

Foxley

02-03-2013

So I actually had to replay that video over and over to see the crit number, but yeah. 487 damage at level 5.

Getbrekterino

02-03-2013

Quote:
I can get close to 200 bonus before lanings even done

Felaedor

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEXrevenge View Post
Yep.
I wish you luck winning.
Unfortunately, this will not help you in any ways, shape or form as you will get kited endlessly, which is his base problem.

But have fun if that's what you're into.
You realize that at those levels of farm he's literally gaining 50+% of his HP every 2.4 seconds right?

Yeah...you can kite the **** out of him, but you can't ever kill him either, he pushes harder (because he 3 shots turrets) and he's still got 4 other teammates.

Any game that goes past 30 minutes with Nasus at this point is pretty much a guaranteed win. He hypercarries like you wouldn't believe.

12345612 ... 18