Guide to Getting Ranked in the Tribunal

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotKiddington

Platform Engineer

02-03-2013
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
If those screenshots not edited, then why can't he find Tribunal records? Photoshop FTW
I can find Shiister's voting records. Shiister got 1176 total vote and various other stats looks like Shiister you are quite an active Tribunal judge.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlitYourWrist

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
If those screenshots not edited, then why can't he find Tribunal records? Photoshop FTW

EDIT: Not to mention you said "ihopeyoudieinreallife" is the account name, yet it's "monogrid". Quite fishy.
Because he's incompetent. What are you not getting about this?

Also, what's "monogrid"? Are you dyslexic or just stupid? Every screenshot with the summoner name included very clearly says "mongoroid".


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Yep, so ITT a well known forum troll failing in an exciting new way. Thanks Kiddington.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlitYourWrist

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan2swan View Post
The "desired results" are nothing more than punishments awarded to innocent players.
Yes, I've been pretty up front about that over the past few months. I've discussed this experiment openly many times on this forum.

Quote:
Check your screennames; you're liable to lose quite a bit of money kid.
Pro tip: see username


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleDi

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
I can find Shiister's voting records. Shiister got 1176 total vote and various other stats looks like Shiister you are quite an active Tribunal judge.
I think Shiister is saying the case numbers are fictional?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlitYourWrist

Member

02-03-2013

If anyone else would like, I can provide more screenshots immediately upon request. Unless I'm the world's fastest Photoshopper, it should be pretty obvious that they are genuine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotKiddington View Post
I can find Shiister's voting records. Shiister got 1176 total vote and various other stats looks like Shiister you are quite an active Tribunal judge.
I was bouto call you a liar and be like WTF? because in my Justice Review I only have a 1/10th of 1176, but forgot you can go back and look at my Tribunal record before Justice Review was created lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

02-03-2013

But yeah, even if real, your 81% accuracy rate is consistent with what reds have stated about the Tribunal lately, as well as players' datamined stats. So the route to being ranked in the Tribunal is to vote every day, is what we've learned from this thread. Damn that broken Tribunal?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlitYourWrist

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
But yeah, even if real, your 81% accuracy rate is consistent with what reds have stated about the Tribunal lately, as well as players' datamined stats. So the route to being ranked in the Tribunal is to vote every day, is what we've learned from this thread. Damn that broken Tribunal?
No need to be mad just because I'm ranked and you're not, kiddo. Perhaps if you try harder you can break into the top 1000 also.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlitYourWrist View Post
Because he's incompetent. What are you not getting about this?

Also, what's "monogrid"? Are you dyslexic or just stupid? Every screenshot with the summoner name included very clearly says "mongoroid".
or..follow this suggestion....YOU A LIAR.

I think you stupid considering you spent all that time editing out the Summoner name from the top, but forgot to take it out from the Tribunal page.


1234567 ... 8