This is why I hate racism.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

11808s8986878896

02-03-2013

So I'm playing and losing some match, everything's fine, my team is not so coordinated and stuff, I'm 'dealing with it'.
But a Varus starts to mock me about my country and offends me badly. I play League of Legends for 3 years and this never happened for me.
I'm not going to stop playing this game, it's fun, but this small part of the community makes me sad.
I hate racism, who does not?

Noriyakii

02-03-2013

1. No one can really see that, or I doubt.
2. Please do not defame other on the forum (that irony). If there is a problem, just report to League of Legends Support!

11808s8986878896

02-03-2013

I just wanted to state that this is really sad. I already reported players who where abusive and such.
Don't be aggressive. Thank you .-.

Gsniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

No offense but racism has to do with different things, not nationality. So your title is wrong..

He isn't being racist, he's being a nationalist- there IS a difference.

It's not racism making fun of Americans because they come from America. That's nationanlist.
Just like Mexicans come from Mexico, and Africans come from Africa.

Each nationality listed, has different skin colors. There are white mexicans, black Americans etc etc. you get the picture.. so please next time use the appropriate title.

Travinator90

02-03-2013

Regardless of whether he got the term correct or not this behavior is unacceptable. 11801 report the player and they'll end up in the tribunal. Anyone who acts like that will quickly become permabanned.

Riverstyx201

02-03-2013

It's the internet. Sadly GIFT is always going to be in full effect. Sorry this happened to you but just report them at the end-game screen and try not to let it bother you too much. If you retaliate with more insults that just opens you up to getting reported too. I hope you have better games in the future!