AoE Incorporated & LoL Super Heroes Are Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrXplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

[CENTER]Ladies And Gentlemen, Welcome to Area Of Effect Incorporated!

AoE Is a clan/community recently started up by yours truly. We are recruiting anyone and everyone from any level, background and skill set. If you have a passion for gaming you have a place in the AoE.

We are also looking for summoners interested in becoming a part of the AoE Inc ranked team! We already have three spots filled but we are looking for more people to apply so get ahold of me if you are interested.

Lastly, every Saturday we host some events for you guys to participate in. One of them being LoL Super Heroes! The show where two summoners go against one another on the proving ground to show their dominance. Check out the first episode here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miZNXK-rS1o and let me know if you would like to take part in the future.

I look forward to speaking with any and all that are interested. Dont hesitate to look me up for more info or come to the AoE Teamspeak Server. (Address: txs.dsgaming.us:3369)[/CENTER]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrXplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

bump