probably getting banned soon lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Filthy Meadows

02-03-2013

just had a game where at top, lux didnt attack garen, so every time we had him down to 10 health, she sat there

so we traded me to bottom, ashe didn't kite, she didnt farm creeps, she just stood there

at 20 minutes we were down 2/24 all3 towers down on all sides

they refused to surrender, so i afk'd after a short raging session

tl;dr im probably getting banned because i have **** ****ing teammates, and riot will try to argue that it's my fault but **** that, **** you riot,

Grizzels

02-03-2013

why would u afk? ur gonna lose quickly anyway, so might as well just stay in there and just not talk!

Filthy Meadows

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroamar View Post
why would u afk? ur gonna lose quickly anyway, so might as well just stay in there and just not talk!
no, the enemy dragged it out, it was a 40 minute game

why should i be forced to put up with that, 20+ minutes of my life ruined, gone, i'll never get it back, i should have the right to rage those kids, but i can't because of the nazi tribunal system,

Grizzels

02-03-2013

u dont have a right to rage at anyone, just suck it up for one game.

Filthy Meadows

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroamar View Post
u dont have a right to rage at anyone, just suck it up for one game.
why should i have to suck it up? how is that fair for me?

YinYang277

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy Meadows View Post
why should i have to suck it up? how is that fair for me?

How old are you? Have you not taken a look at the economy? Despite what some people say, this isn't a Communist society. Not everything is going to be fair in life, games included. Like the person before me said, learn to suck it up or go play a game where you don't have to have a team.

Filthy Meadows

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYang277 View Post
How old are you? Have you not taken a look at the economy? Despite what some people say, this isn't a Communist society. Not everything is going to be fair in life, games included. Like the person before me said, learn to suck it up or go play a game where you don't have to have a team.
so then if it's not "fair" then i should be allowed to rage at bad teamamtes with no repercussion

i should be able to ragequit when my team is 2-34 and i have the only 2 kills, i should be able to verbally sodomize a teammate when he's trolling, i should be able to, but i can't for some fcking reason

and it's bull****

and stfu about this "go elsewhere" **** i was here when league was in the beta, i put in the ****ing time i deserve to ****ing have answers and i deserve to ****ing be treated fairly

HatLlama

02-03-2013

If you rage and afk you deserve to be punished. End of story. We all get noob teammates but we don't all rage and abuse over it.

Filthy Meadows

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HatLlama View Post
If you rage and afk you deserve to be punished. End of story. We all get noob teammates but we don't all rage and abuse over it.
then you dont get noob teammates, probably do nothing but queue with 5, if you did anything otherwise you'd be in my shoes

GreekLight

02-03-2013

the trolls beat you op. they win, you lose.