Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mmmm.....love it. Apparently you can go down in divisions...woot for sucking!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Piltover Mayor

02-03-2013

I have been demoted twice.

Alex Mercer 123

02-06-2013

Yes going down divisions sucks and yes got some afks too.but dont worry u'll win ranked games and reach silver 3 again. never give up.

Alex Mercer 123

02-06-2013

Quote:
Hachirokuo:
and the problem is what?

the problem is good sir he didnt know this.i didnt until today also.dont write negative statements thanks

DemothHymside

02-06-2013

I've been getting plowed in ranked games because the enemy teams were just far more skilled (and had day 1 retired skins) than me and my teams.

Out of 4 ranked games, I had one troll who insisted on going ADC Fiddle and tower dove 3 times by level 4. He also said we all sucked and tried to clean minions waves with his ult....

If this keeps up, I'm going to get a rank placement of wood, which would make me sad because I usually play well. Not Diamond or maybe even gold level of good (don't really know), but I was winning enough games in draft normals to feel confident that I wouldn't be part of teams where we are all making some pretty noob mistakes, myself included.... (Though NOT ADC FIDDLE TOWER DIVE LEVEL 2).