Mmmm.....love it. Apparently you can go down in divisions...woot for sucking!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

02-03-2013

So, I play a game and our entire team just gets plowed, but we were all there and had fun! Sweet. So I play another, and we win, awesome, I get a few points! Then I play another, someone goes AFK and we lose. Play another ranked, get another AFK....lose again...3rd Ranked....

Another AFK...we lose.

I then drop from Silver III to Silver IV.

What.....the.....hell?

I suppose complaining about this is like complaining about being the turd at the bottom of the toilet, instead of the floater at the top. Still sucks though!

Hachirokuo

02-03-2013

and the problem is what?

Spitsonpuppies

02-03-2013

You must be really unlucky... haven't had a single AFK this season.

TravagGames

02-03-2013

U had afk bad luck.. Stuff happens.. Do u expect not to drop from a loss? Lol

Dok Darkfall

02-03-2013

His point is you are not supposed to drop leagues when losing. If you are silver 2, you are supposed to be silver 2 until you make it to silver 1

Tattersail

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dok Darkfall View Post
His point is you are not supposed to drop leagues when losing. If you are silver 2, you are supposed to be silver 2 until you make it to silver 1
Wrong, you cannot drop leagues (bronze, silver, gold, plat, diamond) You can however drop divisions. So within your league you can indeed drop to the bottom of that league if you do extremely poorly, or have really bad luck.

Jaerl

02-03-2013

if u havin afk problems i feel bad for u son.

I played 99 games and aint got 1

Buderfingers

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaerl View Post
if u havin afk problems i feel bad for u son.

I played 99 games and aint got 1
I chuckled.

Indeed, you can drop divisions. its leagues that you cant drop. so congrats on never being in bronze again(Unless you stop playing for an extended period of time)

I feel like nobody bothers to read the info that riot posts before complaining about their problems.

YUNOWARDS

02-03-2013

I feel for you, had a similar problem with that as well. They really need to show when youre in the danger zone so you know that you need to win the next game or be demoted.

Joffrey Marco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkahn21 View Post
Wrong, you cannot drop leagues (bronze, silver, gold, plat, diamond) You can however drop divisions. So within your league you can indeed drop to the bottom of that league if you do extremely poorly, or have really bad luck.
this