Apologies in game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Nerdy Fat Kid

02-03-2013

Ran across a Report where players was a jerk early game for what ever reason. and then came around and apologized for his actions in chat to his team mates. The team still lost but he did apologize and from what the report says he tried to fix things with good game play . Would you punish or Pardon ?

Adanu

02-03-2013

If he did it once, pardon. If it did it a few times, he's only trying to cover himself with 'chat logs' to the Tribunal.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

As adanu had stated more than once is an excuse and a cya method to try not to get a punish. The player knows they are doing wrong but do it anyway.

Mr Mystical

02-03-2013

I'd probably pardon him if it was just the one case reported. But if he has five other reported cases of abuse and all for similar behavior I'd punish vote -- or if he is abusive all game in every report yet apologies at the end of every report than it's a bad pattern of toxic behavior and I'd punish vote it.

SkeletalArm

02-03-2013

For me it depends. I might be little forgiving a couple a games on if he means it, but if he's a jackass anyways or is just trying to cover for it at the end of the game, then he probably needs some time off from the game. So I'd be happy to help him do so.

There have been times in the past where I was a jerk and had a bad day and apologized to my teammates for such and tried to make up for it, but it the choice really depends on you and what you feel is the right choice.