Ask Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

02-03-2013

Kavar didn't have too much trouble dodging the energy, he's been in more dangerous situations before.

"Well that was kinda weak, none of that got above my hip."

evildeadlyguykil

02-03-2013

"That's it, I have had enough of you! Hrng!" Veigar shouted, slamming his staff into the ground.

A faint line was made in the floor, and suddenly, a beam of black energy shot from the heavens themselves, enveloping the entire room (Except for Veigar himself, of course.)

Colonel qt

02-03-2013

Seeing the lines appear Kavar jumped literally ontop of Veigar, doding the energy.

"Hey...where'd Veigar go? He must be shorter than he looks."

makmix

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadlyguykil View Post

Veigar blinked, not really noticing the female until it was too late- He was being picked up by somebody.

"Cute?! I am not... Let me go! I am Veigar, Master of Evil! Let go of me!" Veigar Said, wiggling around and trying to pull his way away from the female.

Maya just hugged him so much.

"Your so cute, I could just take you home and we can have lots of fun together."

She keeps on holding no matter how hard the yordle struggles.

evildeadlyguykil

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Maya just hugged him so much.

"Your so cute, I could just take you home and we can have lots of fun together."

She keeps on holding no matter how hard the yordle struggles.
"No! I am evil! Let go of me! The master of evil does not have fun! I will murder your family!" The tiny master of evil yelled, still struggling hard against the bonds.

Quote:
Seeing the lines appear Kavar jumped literally ontop of Veigar, doding the energy.

"Hey...where'd Veigar go? He must be shorter than he looks."
"What sort of foul sorcery is this?! How can you dodge all of my abilities! I AM VEIGAR. MASTER OF EVIL, I WILL NOT BE MOCKED BY YOU!" Veigar shouts, blasting his ultimate ability directly up at Kavar. Unlike the other abilities, however, this one followed the man.

makmix

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadlyguykil View Post
"No! I am evil! Let go of me! The master of evil does not have fun! I will murder your family!" The tiny master of evil yelled, still struggling hard against the bonds.

Veigar's struggle just makes it worse.

"Aww, your so adorable when your angry. I gotta take you places. Let's say we go somewhere shall we?"

Maya readies to teleport again.

((i really wanna just "teleport" around threads with a veigar in my hands, whaddaya say))

Colonel qt

02-03-2013

Kavar jumps off Veigar giving him a show of him running for his life like in an old cartoon and then he rounded around Veigar, having the Burst hit him in the head. After that he started what someone could only call ROFLMAO X2.

evildeadlyguykil

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Veigar's struggle just makes it worse.

"Aww, your so adorable when your angry. I gotta take you places. Let's say we go somewhere shall we?"

Maya readies to teleport again.

((i really wanna just "teleport" around threads with a veigar in my hands, whaddaya say))
((Aye, that works.))

"No, no, let go of me! Darn you! What are you doing!" Veigar says, scrambling to get out of the grip, but to no avail! The teleportation was a success!

Quote:
Kavar jumps off Veigar giving him a show of him running for his life like in an old cartoon and then he rounded around Veigar, having the Burst hit him in the head. After that he started what someone could only call ROFLMAO X2.
"Hah! That will show you what for!"

Colonel qt

02-04-2013

((but, but, it hit veigar ;-; ))

evildeadlyguykil

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
((but, but, it hit veigar ;-; ))
((Should have been more specific!))

Veigar was sorely disappointed in the lack of adoring fans so far. His small 'trip' with the female, which he refused to speak in, did not lead to any additional conversation. He decided, today, he would sit back for a while, and perhaps visit some of the other champions, to see what he could do about gaining more power!