Ask Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadlyguykil View Post
Veigar growls, frustrated.

"You dare call me short? You incite my WRATH! Begone, before I crush you, nave!" He yells, slamming a fist on the table. He would take no more of this mocking abuse!

"Yes because it's true, and why should I fear your wrath? It's probably only big enough to hit my knee!"

Kavar begins rolling on the ground laughing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evildeadlyguykil

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by makmix View Post
Augustus stares at him with no emotion.

"If you were at my home world, you would be a pet for a royal family. My people are a tall race and you, well at least would live in the lap of luxury."

He contemplates.

"Your dream is large, but with what I have seen... It is not out of reach, but heed this. I will stop you when it is needed."

He sits down. His upper body still is taller than the desk and Veigar.

"For now, I will stay. Your still quiet enough for me to meditate."

He spreads his wings that he retracted from sight, spanning ten feet.

((what am i saying......))

"Clearly, you have no idea what powers I am capable of! Your insolence will be the death of you, for sure! You will see, as will all who oppose me! None can match my powers!" Veigar shouted, smacking his fist on the table once again and glaring.

"And I shall not be mocked by an overgrown chicken! Out! Out!" Veigar commanded, making shooing motions with his hands.


Quote:
"Yes because it's true, and why should I fear your wrath? It's probably only big enough to hit my knee!"

Kavar begins rolling on the ground laughing.
Veigar, now quite frusterated, turns from his desk for a moment, hopping off his massive chair. He moves around the desk, and attempts to whack Kavar directly in the head with his staff, hard.

"Stop mocking me, or I will destroy you!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadlyguykil View Post
"Clearly, you have no idea what powers I am capable of! Your insolence will be the death of you, for sure! You will see, as will all who oppose me! None can match my powers!" Veigar shouted, smacking his fist on the table once again and glaring.

"And I shall not be mocked by an overgrown chicken! Out! Out!" Veigar commanded, making shooing motions with his hands.
Augustus pays no attention the raging yordle. He stays deep in meditation, his stout and cannot be moved. He puts a wind safeguard around himself as he starts to levitate.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evildeadlyguykil

Member

02-03-2013

"I said shoo! You are blocking the other fans! Go! Away with you! Shoo!" Veigar said, getting quite annoyed now, continuing to make the mocking shooing motions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Augustus keeps on levitating, but then a sudden wind comes in. Augustus breaks his meditation and flies out the door at maximum speed causing a little gust to mess with any loose papers.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadlyguykil View Post
Veigar, now quite frusterated, turns from his desk for a moment, hopping off his massive chair. He moves around the desk, and attempts to whack Kavar directly in the head with his staff, hard.

"Stop mocking me, or I will destroy you!"
Kavar has no trouble dodging the strike and stands up.

"But all I have to do is jump, and anything you try to hit me with will miss!"

Kavar falls to the floor again, unable to contain his laughter.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evildeadlyguykil

Member

02-03-2013

Papers were knocked loose everywhere, but besides that, it seemed fairly calm. Except for Veigar, of course, who was absolutely livid. He shook a clawed gauntlet, before turning away and getting back to his tome. He had no time to chase after those fools.

Quote:
Kavar has no trouble dodging the strike and stands up.

"But all I have to do is jump, and anything you try to hit me with will miss!"

Kavar falls to the floor again, unable to contain his laughter.
Veigar growled, wrapping his clawed gauntlet around his staff, he lifted it into the sky. Suddenly, a ring appeared around the room, and just so happened to land right on Kavars head. This, of course, to anyone who knew better, was a Stun.

"We will see who is missing now!" Veigar mocks, before launching a right handed smack with his staff towards Kavar's face.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colonel qt

Senior Member

02-03-2013

The Kavar caught in the stun disappears revealing the real Kavar to be standing behind Veigar.

"Temper Temper Veigar."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makmix

Senior Member

02-03-2013

((next character coming in))

"Augustus! I sense your energy here."

Maya's voice echoed the room as she teleported in behind the man behind Veigar. She looks over his shoulder. She gives a little squee.

"Eeee! Well aren't you the cutest thing ever! You are so adorable."

She goes to pick up Veigar.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evildeadlyguykil

Member

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
The Kavar caught in the stun disappears revealing the real Kavar to be standing behind Veigar.

"Temper Temper Veigar."

"GET OUT!" Veigar yelled, beginning to wildly throw black magical balls of energy in every way, quite literally trashing the room.



Quote:
"Augustus! I sense your energy here."

Maya's voice echoed the room as she teleported in behind the man behind Veigar. She looks over his shoulder. She gives a little squee.

"Eeee! Well aren't you the cutest thing ever! You are so adorable."

She goes to pick up Veigar.
Veigar blinked, not really noticing the female until it was too late- He was being picked up by somebody.

"Cute?! I am not... Let me go! I am Veigar, Master of Evil! Let go of me!" Veigar Said, wiggling around and trying to pull his way away from the female.