Choosing A Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

trapmaster15

02-03-2013

Recently I have bought fizz and I really liked that he had an escape ability and really good burst. I also tried Wukong in rotations and really like his escape and nimbus strike. Are there any other champions like this, possessing the same qualities.
Thanks in Advance

Burntfish44

02-03-2013

-akali has an insane damage triple gap closer, and a stealth cloud to get away
-katarina can gap close, kill you, then poof away as long as there's a ward/mini/shroom/etc
-irelia kinda... she has a gap closer that resets on a kill, so you can get creative with it for escapes or double dashes as long as you kill a low health minion each time
-jax is incredibly BS, with his abilities that negate damage and his high ranged gap closer that works on minis/wards/etc
-lee sin can shield to minis/wards/etc and as long as he lands his Q on you he can gapclose to you
-khazix (if he evolves his wing) has a 950(?) range free fly ability that resets on kill/assist
-nidalee can pounce around all day long (but you have to be pretty darn good with her to get her full potential)
-renekton has a short dash that he can use twice as long as he hits an enemy with it
-i guess xin can gapclose and can use his knockback ult to negative gapclose/escape

I think that about covers the gap closer+ escape champions, feel free to add if i missed any. Most of them do pretty high damage, but shine brightest at different points in the game

doomed2death

02-03-2013

You forgot:

Ahri (a bit with her ulti)
J4 if you wanna include Xin
Kassadin
Ezreal
Corki

Ezreal and Corki are AD Carries that use skills a lot, resulting in a lot burst and great mobility.