Video Stuttering Since 3.0.1

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sugarbooger

02-04-2013

I too am having these issues and have the 8800 GTS. I have updated my GPU drivers and modified the video setting but have had no progress. Interestingly enough, I have done some testing in game and found that particle effects seem to be the most likely to cause the glitches in the graphics. The problems range from, as stated above in some posts, textures disappearing, blackouts, lag delays, text and UI breaking up, and more. I have been forcing myself to play with these problems, as I love the game, but I am sure we would all greatly appreciate not having to play under these conditions...

Mooglelot

02-04-2013

Same issue with my 8800 gts 640mb.

Djaspor

02-04-2013

Same issue with 8800. I would love some Riot comment. Either 1) we are going to work on it or 2) time to go buy a new graphic card.

Phxe

02-04-2013

I have the same problem, it's driving me insane. I am trying to enjoy the new league system and it is causing me to crash during ranked games.

M4nTiCoR3

02-04-2013

That's it, I'm done. I cannot play this game anymore until this is resolved. I went from 80+ points in my tier to losing 7 straight games and falling a whole tier in no small part to this glitch. I suppose I either wait for a patch, or start shopping for a new video card.

Sonus

02-04-2013

same problem 8800 gts

Moxxi Murdercute

02-04-2013

I have the same problem and I have an 8800 GTX card. It also seems like textures are not loading properly. The shop menu in game looks buggy and Karthus's Defile loads with square shapes instead of its usual look. I saw some weird textures with Katarina's spells as well. The freezing happens everytime I am hit with a stun, snare, or knock up. I even freeze when Maokai uses his ult. It's rendering the game unplayable, I hope they fix it soon.

Djaspor

02-04-2013

I hope they comment on it soon.......

Mavericks

02-04-2013

Adding to this, using the Nvidia GTX GEFORCE 660M (Notebook)

Same problems, seems to be a Nvidia, have also done all the other stuff aswell to try and fix

Quick edit: Also as the OP said, seems to happen often when spell effects are going off usually when im casting or getting hit by spells/abilities.

Surly Squid

02-04-2013

I have an 8800 GTX and I'm having the same issue. I would really appreciate a fix.

12345612 ... 16