why this is pardon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xoj 21

02-03-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6180721/#nogo

he fed, he left ( he got a win because his team carried), he insulted rage at people and call them ****ers and noobs?

how that got a pardon?

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Except game 3 player was not that toxic, and even in game 3 toxcity was mild. I would have probably clicked punish for this case based upon the evidence. The individual receive lenient judges. If the pattern continues the individual will wind back in the tribunal and where warranted punished appropriately.

Xoj 21

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by embalmdk View Post
Except game 3 player was not that toxic, and even in game 3 toxcity was mild. I would have probably clicked punish for this case based upon the evidence. The individual receive lenient judges. If the pattern continues the individual will wind back in the tribunal and where warranted punished appropriately.
leaving a game just because, was enough for me to get punish.

then i read ****ers.

Llesh

02-03-2013

I was looking at the cases and kept seeing false report after false report... but ya, case 3 killed them in my mind, no excuse for it.....
Im guessing either people took those false reports as a reason that person deserved a break on the overall report, or maybe didnt even read case 3

oh, after reading the comments and case 3, i am also going to assume those were not false reports but reports of stuff that occurred in pre and post game chat