Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

An Ezreal being a bad teamate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cutest Yordle

02-03-2013

So, I was with an Ezreal, and I was running away in lane when he was fighting because if I tried to help, both of us would've died. He said I sucked, and I said no I don't, you're 0 and 2.
So then he started to argue alot, like ALOT. When the game ended he was lvl 12 because he sat at base complaining about how I "wasn't supporting the team" And nonsense like that. Here's some pics.

Renholder

02-03-2013

Report in game, use the tribunal. It's against summoner's code to call people out on the forums by name/ss.

Cutest Yordle

02-03-2013

Quote:
Renholder:
Report in game, use the tribunal. It's against summoner's code to call people out on the forums by name/ss.

Okay, I'll remember that. It's just I was so mad by this guy, and no one was reporting him, and I wanted proof.