why ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nbsfake

02-03-2013

this court is unbelievable. My account is banned and I do not know the reason. All times posted that ridiculous attitudes in games you are asked to edit the post or any coolness, nothing else to decide what really matters, as I try to lead the team, saying when to go back and some do not like me and report, now being banned ?

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Post reform card please

meadow

02-03-2013

Reform card is probably sent to your email?

Nbsfake

02-03-2013

ok bro, now this company have a problem. just w8

KimKelley

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbsfake View Post
ok bro, now this company have a problem. just w8

Okie dokie. I'll wait.

y2khippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Threats on the company are taken very seriously. When creating your acount, playing the game and even posting on the forums you are logging in with your IP address which can be traced quite easily. If you have used a credit card to purchase items in game this can also be tracked back to yourself.

Now that a threat has been made it means the lawyers and outside officials get involved and Riots hands are tied with no chance to look into your situration. Riot has shown an active willingness to clean up its community as its community is important to the game and its brand. If you have shown an unwillingness to abide by the communitys standards of behaviour then you have been warned over and over with temp suspensions. Now that you are Perm Banned you has no further recourse.

Hopefully next time you can learn to treat others with respect and humility. If not i hope i'll will on you in the future.