**** you and your bans this system is broke. Most users are ****ing retarded.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

170 Calories

02-03-2013

You are not a significant source of other nutrients

LittleDi

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by valina View Post
Suck my robot balls.

Banning an account for 2 weeks just because you call a few ****ing over sensitive crybabies *******s for being completely stupid,unskilled, feeding, and just being DUIMB is a weeeee bit extreme.

Did I hurt your feelings you pussys that can't play for ****. There are players that are level 30 and ****ing suck **** at this game why do we not get a judgement on them feeding.. why is it you ******s want to impose your nazi dictatorship on those that can play.

To everyone that votes on the trials you can get get bents with a rusty pipe up your tight wad *******s and bleed. *****es.
The Irony is strong is in this one...

Becoming an oversensitive crybaby over a ban by posting the above on the forums. 8/10.

Adanu

02-03-2013

Post your reform card.

A Nerdy Fat Kid

02-03-2013

Quote:
Suck my robot balls.

Banning an account for 2 weeks just because you call a few ****ing over sensitive crybabies *******s for being completely stupid,unskilled, feeding, and just being DUIMB is a weeeee bit extreme.

Did I hurt your feelings you pussys that can't play for ****. There are players that are level 30 and ****ing suck **** at this game why do we not get a judgement on them feeding.. why is it you ******s want to impose your nazi dictatorship on those that can play.

To everyone that votes on the trials you can get get bents with a rusty pipe up your tight wad *******s and bleed. *****es.
Reported !

Mr Mystical

02-03-2013

wow, now I vote for a ban from the forums for posting up even yet more offensive **** for all of us to see. Tribunal did it's job now RIOT you need to perma ban this dude from our lives. This just goes to show you what we deal with in game so often. Players like this don't belong here and to you I say good riddance. And thank you Tribunal!

Mr Mystical

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
Another little emo kid that got banned. You, sir, need to grow up.

I loved that post Saint Latona ...about what Men do. I play support so often in ranked because no one else wants to and yet have teammates that rage on me when I get killed now and then. I spent all my money on auras and wards to support the team and then they leave me to get turret dived by three enemy and then blame me for dying and don't even come to help. Support roles are under appreciated in this game and no one understand the sacrifice supports make for their teams in just playing the role. Not having much health and being fragile with no farm and support items.

And the rest of that post is so totally spot on it should be required reading for joining LoL ---

TheDarkangelChi

02-03-2013

Quote:
Suck my robot balls.

someone was not hugged enough as a kid o.o

Make me curious to what got him banned

170 Calories

02-03-2013

First off you are still new , so get off your high horse. Secondly not one of your recent games did you get more kills then deaths. You are an average player at best. Why dont you wait for the pat on the back for when you hit gold ranking.

Riverstyx201

02-03-2013

Yeaaahhhh. I don't think I even need to see a reform card to know the ban was deserved here.