Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I was banned till today Feb 3rd but I still can't log on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yasukie

02-03-2013

So I recently left a game and I was suspended for one day, so okay that's not to bad. So I wait one day and now I still can't log in. In the email they specifically said that my account would be unbanned Feb 3rd 5:54 in California, It is about 1 hour past that here and my account is still banned. Can someone tell me why? Or is Riot just being a bit slow.?

LittleDi

02-03-2013

5:54 pm or am?

Yasukie

02-03-2013

5:54 am

Saint Latona

02-03-2013

Huh, your suspension should be lifted already.

Xianio

02-03-2013

These threads come in from time to time. Usually it's Riot being just a little slow. It shouldn't take much longer.

Yasukie

02-03-2013

:/ its been over 5 hours and I'm still banned anyway I could contact Riot directly?

Travinator90

02-03-2013

Send a support ticket. Unfortunately due to the amount of tickets they get it'll probably be about 8 hours before you get a reply. Hopefully they'll lift it before that and you can just edit the ticket but who knows what happened. There have been a lot of bugs lately and they may just have to manually fix your account.