WTF banned for playing ADC Kennen and "overextending"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Oh, you're not innocent. You're a raging anti-Semite and you're banned for it.

FYI - I'm sending this thread to Riot so that hopefully you'll get bumped up to a permabanned from them directly. I can't wait for you to be gone.
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...dle_finger.png

So you're gonna permaban for me playing ADC Kennen. Fine, do your worst you stupid Jew. The LoL community will remember that Jews are the most toxic players to the community.

SorrowMask

02-03-2013

Look guys!

Case #174588XX of justified ban.

Tribunal is working as intended.

Coxybaws

02-03-2013

im not gonna lie the things i say in some games and im not banned im amased but not a big deal buck up kid

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorrowMask View Post
Look guys!

Case #174588XX of justified ban.

Tribunal is working as intended.
No it's not. I was banned for playing ADC Kennen and overextending you ********.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Continue to delude yourself that you got banned for playing adc kennen. You have serious issues, always blaming everyone else and those of a certain religion for items obviously your fault.

You need a psychiatrist or psychologist. If you look in the phone book I am sure you can find one that is not of the religion or race you continue to blame for your failings.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as expected. See you at the permaban.

gnfnrf

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpaladinx View Post
I started to review your Reform Card, and I decided that I would have banned you around the 50th time you used "jew" as an insult. That was still in game 1. So game 2 isn't terribly relevant to your outcome. But let's look at it anyway.

Quote:
This game is I called mid first, but this Kassadin decided to go mid. No one the ****ing team tried to defend me during the champion select screen because they said he had "the first picking rights."
There is no universal right to calling lanes, and there is no universal right to picking lanes. You need to work with your team. It sounds like they thought Kass so should go mid.

Quote:
I was like "**** this" I'm going AD kennen and tried my best of my ability. Then this kassadin decided to rage and at one point, he wanted to report me for going adc Kennen.
So, in consecutive sentences, you admit you picked AD Kennen as an angry response to being denied your lane (not because you thought it was a good choice to play) and are now indignant that your should be reported for doing so?

Quote:
My response is rage back at him and call him a "Jew." Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with "an eye for an eye" approach when people rage and threaten to report me. If people decide to report and rage at me, my response is raging back at them and report that person's ass. Or maybe I should have went with disproportionate retribution.
Here, you and I disagree. There IS something wrong with an "eye for an eye" approach. Now, I don't have any right to impose my opinion on you about that. But Riot Games does, since they are providing you the service which allows you to play League of Legends. And they think something is wrong with that too. Thus, the ban.

Quote:
Although I do have to admit my wrongdoing at case 1 and 5 (5 is slightly more justified since this Xin is a total noob). I got a previous warning for going over the top with anti-semetic remarks when things don't go in my way or things isn't going right for me.
Then why are you arguing at all?

Quote:
Apparently, I don't see anything wrong with the third and fourth case here. Particularly the fourth case, how is "overextending" a bannable offense.
Well, I see you call someone a ***** in all chat in game 3, and swear at and ask Riven to kill herself in game 4. But we've already established that you claim a right to insulting chat beyond what the game allows.

But no, games 3 and 4 are relatively tame, in comparison to the others. Game 3 might even be pardonable. However the Tribunal can, and should, and did, ban you for games 1, 2, 4, and 5. This is the Tribunal's job, this is the Tribunal's design, and it worked.

Quote:
Honestly, I'm beginning to feel that the Tribunal is a total joke where innocent people get banned for stupid reasons while the guilty gets away with it. I understand I'm not a perfect person and I try to improve my behavior. However, there are points where other players were doing something stupid or me having a bad day that causes me to rage and throw anti-semetic remarks.
You have the power not to insult people, no matter what they do.

Quote:
i feel that losing is a form of humiliation from my team members and the enemy team (particularly in ranked games). Thus, I also feel it's right to tell people to commit suicide in real life (like in Japan), which I don't feel as a sin. The reason for that is that I have a fear of being blamed for losing and thus I should blame others.
And this is such complete hogwash. You can feel anything you want, but if you do it here, you will be banned for it. I feel that I have the right to call you all sorts of terrible things, because I think you are them. But I don't have the right to do that in this forum, so I won't.

But I'd like to address one thing here specifically. You will lose half of your games. This is a simple fact about League of Legends. (The MMR system is designed to adjust your competition until you start losing about half the time.) If you feel humiliated every time you lose, you shouldn't play, because it will NEVER stop happening.

gnfnrf

02-03-2013

Hey everybody! Watch me do something incredibly stupid! I'm going to argue with an avowed racist on the Internet!

EDIT: No, I'm not.

Fudouri

02-03-2013

don't feed the troll

Travinator90

02-03-2013

I'm Jewish and you were obviously using Jew as an insult. If you weren't permad you deserved it. Nobody wants to play with someone who is as derogatory and offensive and intolerable as you. Clean your act up or stop playing the game because you're simply a detriment to everyone elses gaming experience.

Demon Shefu

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dpaladinx View Post
Hey, that Kassadin raged at me, I had the right to rage back at him and spam Jew in the chat. Eye for an eye approach. Turn the other cheek never works in the Intrenet ****tard.

Honestly, the Tribunal is a total joke here.
You have not right.....

Punish second time