WTF banned for playing ADC Kennen and "overextending"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

embalmdk

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDow Neda View Post
They banned my friend for getting warmog on Katarina. Yeap, this happens.
People obviously do not read the reform cards for why they get banned. You cannot get banned for overextending or poor play. You may get reported for such but you will not get punished.

Similarly you cannot get banned or punished for putting a warmogs on a kat. You may get reported but you will not get punished.

Peopley need to learn what they really did and why they were toxic. In this instance you were a racist and deserved the ban. Your obviously to disrespectful of others to understand where you went wrong. See you back at the tribunal in the future for your permaban.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as intended.

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Latona View Post
You were being racist. Ban deserved.
And yes, I ****ing hate the Jews for very good reasons:
  • For an anime fan, they prevent anime being dubbed in English and a vast majority of them are dub haters.
  • The war crimes in Palestine and the Palestinian people.
  • Responsible for slavery in America.
  • They are the most toxic players in League of Legends
  • Responsble for the unfair capitalist system.

While some anti-semetism is bad (like murdering Jews in the Holocaust), I find some antisemetism to be justified.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embalmdk View Post
People obviously do not read the reform cards for why they get banned. You cannot get banned for overextending or poor play. You may get reported for such but you will not get punished.

Similarly you cannot get banned or punished for putting a warmogs on a kat. You may get reported but you will not get punished.

Peopley need to learn what they really did and why they were toxic. In this instance you were a racist and deserved the ban. Your obviously to disrespectful of others to understand where you went wrong. See you back at the tribunal in the future for your permaban.

Too bad, so sad, tribunal working as intended.
Again I find the Tribunal to be a total joke. The Jews are responsible for banning innocent players in the Tribunal. And they are also responsible for lowering self-esteem on other players. Jews should not play League of Legends whatsoever.

Lord GiantR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

I'd press punish only for the first game. But you obviously know that. You just want a show.

ChumpySlasher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

first of all youre hating another race for animes. secondly they're not the only race who ever wrong another race. every race have done wrong to another race before and youre just hating the jews? might as well hate everyone living right now

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChumpySlasher View Post
first of all youre hating another race for animes. secondly they're not the only race who ever wrong another race. every race have done wrong to another race before and youre just hating the jews? might as well hate everyone living right now
**** off ****head. Besides, it's the most clear fact that all Jews hate anime being dubbed in English and the fact that they are the most toxic players who start the rage wars during games.

Also, it's more acceptable to be anti-semetic rather than saying being racist towards blacks (and I have no problems with black people).

Takdemon

02-03-2013

Don't feed the troll. Also, this needs to be a permaban

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

This Tribunal is a total joke. The people who are judging these cases are run by Jews and often look at KDA ratios and ban innocent players according to their needs.

Xianio

02-03-2013

Goodbye anti-Semite.

One more thing before you go - I voted on this case and I'm a Jew. Eat that **** head.

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
Goodbye anti-Semite.

One more thing before you go - I voted on this case and I'm a Jew. Eat that **** head.
Ha, my ****ing evidence here! The Jews ban innocent players.

Xianio

02-03-2013

Oh, you're not innocent. You're a raging anti-Semite and you're banned for it.

FYI - I'm sending this thread to Riot so that hopefully you'll get bumped up to a permabanned from them directly. I can't wait for you to be gone.

@Lyte
@WookieeCookie
@RiotKiddington