WTF banned for playing ADC Kennen and "overextending"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6180942/#nogo

Case #2: This game is I called mid first, but this Kassadin decided to go mid. No one the ****ing team tried to defend me during the champion select screen because they said he had "the first picking rights." I was like "**** this" I'm going AD kennen and tried my best of my ability. Then this kassadin decided to rage and at one point, he wanted to report me for going adc Kennen. My response is rage back at him and call him a "Jew." Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with "an eye for an eye" approach when people rage and threaten to report me. If people decide to report and rage at me, my response is raging back at them and report that person's ass. Or maybe I should have went with disproportionate retribution.

Although I do have to admit my wrongdoing at case 1 and 5 (5 is slightly more justified since this Xin is a total noob). I got a previous warning for going over the top with anti-semetic remarks when things don't go in my way or things isn't going right for me.

Apparently, I don't see anything wrong with the third and fourth case here. Particularly the fourth case, how is "overextending" a bannable offense.

Honestly, I'm beginning to feel that the Tribunal is a total joke where innocent people get banned for stupid reasons while the guilty gets away with it. I understand I'm not a perfect person and I try to improve my behavior. However, there are points where other players were doing something stupid or me having a bad day that causes me to rage and throw anti-semetic remarks.

i feel that losing is a form of humiliation from my team members and the enemy team (particularly in ranked games). Thus, I also feel it's right to tell people to commit suicide in real life (like in Japan), which I don't feel as a sin. The reason for that is that I have a fear of being blamed for losing and thus I should blame others.

ShaDow Neda

02-03-2013

They banned my friend for getting warmog on Katarina. Yeap, this happens.

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaDow Neda View Post
They banned my friend for getting warmog on Katarina. Yeap, this happens.
Yeah, the Tribunal is a total joke. Also, I don't see anything wrong with telling people to commit suicide. In fact, sometimes, some people commit suicide due to being "shamed" and I don't see this as a sin whatsoever.

ChumpySlasher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

read your own comments?
**** off? stupid jew? and then a giant spam of just saying jew?
if i did your tribunal i punish you too

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChumpySlasher View Post
read your own comments?
**** off? stupid jew? and then a giant spam of just saying jew?
if i did your tribunal i punish you too
Hey, that Kassadin raged at me, I had the right to rage back at him and spam Jew in the chat. Eye for an eye approach. Turn the other cheek never works in the Intrenet ****tard.

Honestly, the Tribunal is a total joke here.

ChumpySlasher

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

instead you couldve just ignore him and be the better man. if youre just as bad as him then you deserve your ban

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChumpySlasher View Post
instead you couldve just ignore him and be the better man. if youre just as bad as him then you deserve your ban
Honestly, ignoring doesn't work. This is an Internet you ****head. If this guy started it, then it's my right to bash back at this ****er.

And how is two out of five cases justify a ban?

ChumpySlasher

02-03-2013

someone say you suck so what who gives a **** what they have to say. ignore them and show them with your skills, prove them wrong, dont stoop to their level

Dpaladinx

02-03-2013

Also, is it perfectly alright for me to blame other people for losing rather than myself? I have a fear of accepting blame as this would lower my self-esteem. People constantly tell me that I suck and I use blaming others and telling people to commit suicide as a defense mechanism.

Saint Latona

02-03-2013

You were being racist. Ban deserved.