Can you improve Ezreal relationships in the league?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MagikShot

02-03-2013

Did I miss something or he is all alone by himself? 0 friends 0 rivals 0 gfs (I'm not counting taric because taric is a predator, not a friend nor a bf)
Even the almost prom king Amumu has friends. Jesus, even the void monster got friends.
Give him a skin tieing with cait, vi or lux or maybe make a Noxian explorer to be his rival or wtv.

;-;

fortide

02-03-2013

Well, he's like a little brother to Vi if that counts.

MagikShot

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortide View Post
Where did you get from?

fortide

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagikShot View Post
Where did you get from?
Vi's AMA.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

02-03-2013

Quote:
Where did you get from?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=256575

I have a mini-AMA section.

MagikShot

02-05-2013

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylph View Post
Ok I searched for it and its hypothetical
here is the quote:

"I think Vi would SAY that she'd like a sister to be just like herself. But in reality, I think Vi would fight herself a lot. I don't know if she'd get on with herself. I think she'd be a good "big sister" to someone like Ezreal - she'd mock him endlessly and let him fall on his face over and over again, but ultimately she'd have his back and cover for him if he needed it."

So Ezreal back to lone wolf protagonist status quo

HonorableGeneral

02-05-2013

Ezreal's supposed to be a free spirit. Tying him down to someone would defeat the point of his existence, which is to explore.

Unless of course he's being tied to another explorer, which I've yet to see another.

fortide

02-05-2013

Quote:
Ok I searched for it and its hypothetical
here is the quote:

"I think Vi would SAY that she'd like a sister to be just like herself. But in reality, I think Vi would fight herself a lot. I don't know if she'd get on with herself. I think she'd be a good "big sister" to someone like Ezreal - she'd mock him endlessly and let him fall on his face over and over again, but ultimately she'd have his back and cover for him if he needed it."

So Ezreal back to lone wolf protagonist status quo
From part of Harrow's last response in Vi's AMA (question was, what does she think of Ez, Heimer, and Janna):

Said before that she'd see Ezreal as an obnoxious kid brother who'd be annoying to deal with sometimes but she'd ultimately like the guy for his carefree attitude.
Heimerdinger is kind of distant from her, and seems eccentric to almost everyone. But she has enough understanding of technology to respect that he's a genius.
Janna is kind of alien to Vi, I think. I don't think they'd cross paths much; Janna is aloof and seems otherworldly.

So the "hypothetical" part is most likely canon, or at least, very probable.

Osearic

02-06-2013

Let's not forget that Ezreal's is dating Riven (not sure the exact location of this info., but look at PF Ezreal and CHAMP Riven).

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

Quote:
From part of Harrow's last response in Vi's AMA (question was, what does she think of Ez, Heimer, and Janna):

Said before that she'd see Ezreal as an obnoxious kid brother who'd be annoying to deal with sometimes but she'd ultimately like the guy for his carefree attitude.
Heimerdinger is kind of distant from her, and seems eccentric to almost everyone. But she has enough understanding of technology to respect that he's a genius.
Janna is kind of alien to Vi, I think. I don't think they'd cross paths much; Janna is aloof and seems otherworldly.

So the "hypothetical" part is most likely canon, or at least, very probable.
I don't think it's canon, it just means if Vi and Ezreal were close that's how she would perceive him.

Plus, he never said how Ezreal would feel about Vi. If Ezreal has no interest in having a relationship (platonic or otherwise) with Vi, then he's still kind of a loner.

I don't really have an opinion on the matter, I just want to say that the Vi-Ezreal thing is pure speculation.