Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reverse Annie missed the mark

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowed Ruby

02-03-2013

It's not quite up to par, even though I'm generally not fond of most of the annie remake, I really feel Reverse Annie was hit the most. Her legs and torso are too elongated and look like play-dough, as if she were mush pushed up to make a form.

It really lacks the colour of Tibbers as well, not ''worn'' enough.

and, it really really isn't cute, it's frustrating and disappointing to look at, when I used to fawn over it. I understand you wanted to move away from her being cute into her looking like the dark child, but why did you age her 5 years and remove all cuteness on an inherently cute skin?

Ymir

02-04-2013

I personally would have thought it to be awesome if reverse annie let you play as tibbers in a dress and summon annie in the bear suit. Legendary Skin FTW. XD

Masyuyo

02-04-2013

Quote:
lGeol:
I personally would have thought it to be awesome if reverse annie let you play as tibbers in a dress and summon annie in the bear suit. Legendary Skin FTW. XD

I think alot of people have thought of that..me included. and it would be awesome *_* but so would reverse teemo 8D