Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gold division + New Ranked Team <-------------- 100% serious

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AceSmurfSlayer

02-03-2013

Hello everyone who took their time to see this. My name is Damen. I am an american Gold division player who feels its time for a serious team. I am currently looking for players who fit in the schedule and play on a regular basis. Players must be friendly and looking to improve their gameplay. They must understand that in order for a team to be perfect they must practice a lot. I also will be live streaming our gameplay. The prerequisites are as follows.

Schedule: Mon-fri After 6pm PST Sat-sun After 4PM (obviously cant be all the time AKA taking care of business)

Prerequisites:
*Must be gold division or higher (may make exceptions based on KDA and tryouts)
*Must be 16+
*Must use Dolby Axon (If you dont have this its free and sounds 10X better than skype plus has less memory usage so easier on the CPU)
*Must be flexible with roles
*Must have 70+ champs to prevent counterpicking

If interested please fill out the form as follows

-------Form-------
Role(s):
Location/timezone:
Aproximate champion pool:
Why I should chose you over anyone else:
What do you expect from this team:

Drasch21

02-03-2013

Availability: 6pm-2am central
Role(s):top
Location/timezone: central/missouri
Aproximate champion pool: all but 4(zyra/brand/sona/annie)
Why I should chose you over anyone else: ill be dedicated and give constructive cristism
What do you expect from this team: a fun time and improvement

Saki Bai

02-03-2013

Availability: 4pm till 11pm (+12 GMT)
Role(s):ADC
Location/timezone:New Zealand +12 GMT
Aproximate champion pool: I can play all ADC's (some better than others)
Why I should chose you over anyone else: Allow me to try out and ill show you
What do you expect from this team: I expect hard work and dedication, also i expect everyone to remain calm and not rage and give feedback to everyone, no one blaming. I want to improve and learn and by doing so playing with people my skill level will help me.

AceSmurfSlayer

02-03-2013

bump