Which Champions Make Aram No Fun For You?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tesla Effect

02-09-2013

Jayce, Shaco, Nidalee, Master Yi, Katarina......

KingNutella

02-09-2013

Did no one say Fiddlesticks? Really I loathe him in aram.

Lachdannon

02-11-2013

Master yi ruins almost everygame hes in.
As I type this, I just got devestated by Yi, and unfortunately he is againt me again. God damn the people that are preventing alpha strike highlander combo from being nerfed. I hate you, whoever you are.

Update, finished that game, saved all my warwick ults for him. Won, still frustrated.

DTB Billy Ray

02-11-2013

AP Yi, and Blitzcrank is almost a guaranteed victory.

Takhuan

02-11-2013

Vayne, Queen of Aram.

Purpleskoal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNutella View Post
Did no one say Fiddlesticks? Really I loathe him in aram.
He's one of my least favorites to play against, those dark wind bounces.

Theungry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Maybe I'm weird, but I don't mind a hopeless ARAM (maybe because sometimes comps that look hopeless turn into dramatic victories on a sudden pivot).

It's nice to win, but struggling under very adverse circumstances is also pretty fun for me because you're tested much more on your cleverness and play-making ability than when you have an easy mode comp.

El Zapatista

02-12-2013

Just played as Skarner against Eve, Kayle, Yi, Gangplank, and Jax. 4 of those have cc-breakers that make Skarner useless. Fortunately I managed to secure us the victory by building Shurelya's and managing to outrun Eve for a clutch grab and a race down to their nexus before spawns.

But generally Yi and Eve games are not very much fun.

KevT 66

02-12-2013

Honestly champs with alot of sustain like healers is really annoying, part of the mode is running out of mana and health. Also, Blitzcrank's arm pull is more frustrating than any CC because it pretty much is instadeath if he grabs you and its 5v5 lane. You are separated and dead. Also, teams often get a ton of CC and it makes team fight impossible. Anivia is another champ that is super annoying because of the ult. You work so hard to kill her and then she pops the ult, you dont have time or safety to kill her because it is an aggressive 5v5 match with no chance to kill her again. And then we go back to the sustain. It gives her tons of time between deaths and makes her super hard to kill. Also, Ezreal is annoying because the lane is about the width of 2 of his ults so really, its super hard to avoid and makes it hard to fight and live. Of course fighting against stupid OP champs sucks because then you die a lot and lane gets destroyed. But really, in ARAM, it sucks when you get an unbalanced team. I fought a team with 4 AP champs and Sivir. Thats gotta suck. It should randomize no more than 2 champs per role so that you have different and interesting combos but not get screwed because of lack of tank or too much tank and no damage. All match ups can be overcome with good teamwork and strategy though.

Oh and i did forget to say Master Yi. I hate him so much. He is way too OP whether he's AP or AD. AP makes the dash killer and stupid hard to deal with..and AD Yi puts out so much damage plus the Attack Speed everyone gets makes him impossible to kill or survive. PLUS hes got the heal sustain which makes him impossible to kill because he just keeps coming back.

Prince of Wrath

02-13-2013

Omg dude ARAm is not fun when your team is ****** and you get destoryed all games its terrble