Which Champions Make Aram No Fun For You?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stew514

02-04-2013

Any game against a strong poke team with Soraka and Nidalee.

Pulkkinen

02-05-2013

Can't really name a single champion, Kat can be truely frustrating when you have absolutely no hard CC / it's on enormous cast delay (for example Morgana's Ult). Also some assassins like Akali when you've limited CC and 3+ squishies in the team, she will get atleast 1 of 'em no matter what.

Warm Gun

02-05-2013

SONA! SONA! SONA!

By far the most ANTI-FUN champion in the game mode.

I pick Sona in ADAM when I want free wins and don't feel like putting in any effort.

Smokesx

02-08-2013

Yi, Jayce, and maybe a good lux or veigar.

SaveTheMaids

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru;34265153[I
]Jayce - unjustifiable amount of utility for how much damage he puts out. Almost no counterplay, longest range poke in the game that happens to be AOE, easy to land and one of the highest damage abilities in the game (seriously Riot?) Can pop SotD, hypercharge and gib a squishy from range in .8 seconds.[/I]

Nid - disgusting heals. Controls all bushes with stupid traps that reduce your armor and MR by half for 2 hours. Can toss out spears every few seconds, and miss all day because the one that lands is going to take off your entire health bar anyway. Cannot be killed if player possesses more than 2 brain cells.

Sona - does nothing but spam Aria of Perseverance, wins game with a 7/0/72 score and a Chalice and boots.

Blitz - does anything really need to be said?
Sounds like they got Power-Slammed™.

FDru

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
Sounds like they got Power-Slammedô.
More like Shock Blasted... from 2 screens away... and despite the fact that I dodged it my teammate didn't so I got hit anyway.

Demonic Instinct

02-09-2013

Champions I hate to face:

Nidalee, Jayce, Master Yi, Veigar, Katarina, Karthus

Champions I hate playing as (If I get them I still play though, but they are pretty bad for aram)

Jax, Udyr (Both these champions have no poke. It's all in with them or you can't do anything. This becomes especially obvious when you are zoned to your tower), Tristana (You go AP, you die, you go AD, you are useless until mid/late game, and still you're a squshy that will die if they have one bruiser with a gapcloser and nobody peels), and any champ that performs like they do.

LeetMasterAce

02-09-2013

Nid, Jayce, and Blitz have already been mentioned, but there are a few others.

Kog'maw, Xerath, Urgot, and Twisted Fate harass is ridiculous.

Soraka is one of the most OP champs here. Build her AP and her Starcall deals WAAAY too much damage in a short span of time, not to mention her heals become full heals. Throw in the free Mana Sustain for whoever your primary harassers are and you're done. I've never lost an ARAM with a Soraka on our team.

AlexanderWinge

02-09-2013

I hate it when I have to play AS Udyr in ARAM. I got him for jungling in SR, and I am considering using a refund just because he is so bad in Dom and ARAM...

Haven't yet played enough ARAM to name my least favorite enemy.

CorbinNoir

02-09-2013

Every time Udyr is on the free champ rotation, I usually end up with him. Literally the only good thing I've ever done with him in ARAM was when I managed to activate bear stance just before a Galio ulted and instantly shut him down :l.

And everything else I've done as Udyr is feed.

Therefore Udyr.