REINSTATE my Yellow Great Leader banner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serverload

02-03-2013

Hi, welcome to my Dominion hell. I play mainly and pretty much ONLY dominons. With the honor system I would pretty much MAINLY bot lane and 90% of games I would PWN, win, and the games we were lacking I would suggestion ideas like hitting their middle to split their team up and suggestiong players to go bot etc, I was rewarded from over 80 games in a row as going bottom lane (which NO one wants to go bot lane) a YELLOW banner...

The problem is the tribuneral system. EVERY game format has its trolls. Some times it just gets to you. Example: and this is one of the reports I had against me. TWO support Champions. Sona and Janna. Both raged on me NON stop from the que screen because I said I would Jayce bottom. End of the game both were 0/6/ and 0/6... and that was both of them 2 vs 1 bottom lane. Both of them said they were reporting me for negative attitude.

From orver 900+ dominon games I have non stop had to try to "keep myself in check" from players who clearly could NOT give a damn as they state "It's only a dominion, who cares".

I lost my hard earned Yellow Banner due to this tribuneral that is run by unprofessional and unpaid random people that have no true affiliation to RIOT and it's support team and are proably only doing it for their FREE 10 IP or whatever it is they get.... YES i did rage a few times, probably out of every hundred dominons i raged once, twice rarely.. But seriously is this the outcome of my endevours? I have seen 6 total players so far with Yellow "Great leader" banner. Did I accomplish all this to have to be downgraded for ONLY stating that trolls/afkers would be banned? RIOT please check my chat logs etc from the games that I was suspended banned for. AT no time did I rage or state bans for ill reasons. Thankyou. Regards

Shelzin

02-03-2013

You seem to be under the false impression that it only takes a game to get into the tribunal.

If you have 900+ games played... You are looking at least 90 games you were reported on. 90... not 9... 90...

Demon Shefu

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serverload View Post
Hi, welcome to my Dominion hell. I play mainly and pretty much ONLY dominons. With the honor system I would pretty much MAINLY bot lane and 90% of games I would PWN, win, and the games we were lacking I would suggestion ideas like hitting their middle to split their team up and suggestiong players to go bot etc, I was rewarded from over 80 games in a row as going bottom lane (which NO one wants to go bot lane) a YELLOW banner...

The problem is the tribuneral system. EVERY game format has its trolls. Some times it just gets to you. Example: and this is one of the reports I had against me. TWO support Champions. Sona and Janna. Both raged on me NON stop from the que screen because I said I would Jayce bottom. End of the game both were 0/6/ and 0/6... and that was both of them 2 vs 1 bottom lane. Both of them said they were reporting me for negative attitude.

From orver 900 dominon games I have non stop had to try to "keep myself in check" from players who clearly could NOT give a damn as they state "It's only a dominion, who cares".

I lost my hard earned Yellow Banner due to this tribuneral that is run by unprofessional and unpaid random people that have no true affiliation to RIOT and it's support team and are proably only doing it for their FREE 10 IP or whatever it is they get.... YES i did rage a few times, probably out of every hundred dominons i raged once, twice rarely.. But seriously is this the outcome of my endevours? I have seen 6 total players so far with Yellow "Great leader" banner. Did I accomplish all this to have to be downgraded for ONLY stating that trolls/afkers would be banned? RIOT please check my chat logs etc from the games that I was suspended banned for. AT no time did I rage or state bans for ill reasons. Thankyou. Regards
Well first off no one gets ip anymore so the thrill of getting free gifts is gone now it's just people who want a clean, free from drama, supportive league. If through out those 900 games you was a assh***e then of course people will report you . Now if its trolls reporting you and they have a history of false report their reports won't be has heavy as a regular reporter. But it would still be a report saved u see your name for later time. You just got a warning take it like that and be happy and watch yourself .

Pretty much they won't give it back to you

Serverload

02-03-2013

I am referring this to the "RIOT STAFF'. I am aware of the reports etc that i have been made public against me. I have not been reported anywhere near 90 times. Forum trollers like you that go through the forum posts only to write negative untrue and unsupported own ideas don't help the community try to work out why problems like this happen. You only detriment the posts of sincere players.
Please let posters get the correct responses instead of trying to implement negativity from all that read purely to sate whatever diverse pleasure you get out of your trollish comments.

P.S To the other poster. When I was suspended the tribuneral DID receive a very LOW amount of IP. NOT much, but for lazy players it was a alternative to actually playing.

RQ Kiwi

02-03-2013

What shelzin said is correct, even a bit lowballing, to be honest.

If you're not going to post a reform card, we can't help you.

Kaiju Khris

02-03-2013

I lost mine too. Not sure why but I was greeted with a green banner instead. of my yellow.

Shelzin

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RQ Kiwi View Post
What shelzin said is correct, even a bit lowballing, to be honest.

If you're not going to post a reform card, we can't help you.
What RQ said is correct. I low balled the number.

But it really doesn't bother me if you believe me or not. I'm trying to help you... You aren't helping me. So... Obviously you don't want to hear the truth, so you aren't worth my time OP.

Good day to you.