Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Cyborg Mordekaiser

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sindustry

Adjudicator

02-03-2013

T L : D R
Cyborg Mordekaiser / Cyberkaiser
Suggestion/Work In Progress
Looking for help from a 3d model artist before further updating of the skin.
/ T L : D R

This is a skin I started work on a while back but don't really have the know-how to finish.

Mainly I wanted to create a futuristic Mordekaiser, or a cyborg morde

Basics:
I updated the leg, arm, chest, back, boots, and the cape. I've turned the cape into "cyber-dreads" in a sense. I would like to remodel the armor a little to be more unique and fit the style but I have absolutely no experience with modeling and really very little in skinning. I just modify the templates in photoshop until it looks good to me :x

Also I'd like to modify the particles but don't quite understand how they work yet. I'd learn but haven't had the time, once again

p.s. it's 4 am, sorry if my post sucks lol.

Ymir

02-04-2013

I like the idea. :P Its also nice to see you put some work into your idea.

GLADlATOR

02-07-2013

hmm... i like the idea of him being cyborg. its not bad. i cant see myself buying the skin though.

Adiwik

02-07-2013

Tie it into pulsefire ez and you can go places